Sky InsuranceVolks Autos
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Photographic Moderator

Status

My Social Networking

Follow Broken Byzan On Twitter Add Broken Byzan on Facebook Add Broken Byzan on Google+ Visit Broken Byzan's Youtube Channel
    It was a warning as when sarcasm however well meant fails to come accross on the Web people tend to get defensive and problems occur. I am looking to prevent that, hence i also edited your "Yokals " comment as that could have been taken as a personal attack on the MOD that edited your post.

It would seem this post has run way off course, so i am going to close it

2. # ADS
    ADS

Administrator

Status
    Well, it's a shame that I've not as much patience as Byzan A4 today.

NHN and Mikey are currently enjoying 24 hours Garden Leave. I'm pretty bored of all this revolutionary anti-moderator bull****. There are huge number of users on this site, and as has been said before, it's a difficult and thankless task trying to ensure the user experience is as good as it can be across the board. That's not made any easier when there are a very small group (and they are a group, and small in number) who have a seemingly HUGE problem with how the folk involved go about things.

I'm almost envious that I've got more important things to worry about, and not enough time to get childish and rebellious on the forum.

We've tried and tried with these people, and I'm happy to say that when they are acting their age, they're helpful and valued members of the community, who are more than welcome here. However, when there's behaviour like spoiled kids, it appears a different angle has to be tried instead of the discussion and pleas to better nature which has taken place previously; so time off will be given, increasing each time until we become bored of that and it becomes permanent. Here's hoping it doesn't come to that.

In short, if you think REALLY hard about your gripes with the mods, I'm sure you'll realise that there isn't a problem so significant it's worth perpetually whining about; if however you reach the conclusion that you'd rather continue moaning over trivial nonsense, well frankly, go and do it somewhere else.

Regards,

Rob.
    The truth they're trying to keep from you is that IPv6 has nothing to do with address space; we're actually running out of full stops.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12