any one willing to change my lights for me ?

crypric23

Never satisfied
Reaction score
Hi, first post after spending most of the day reading the site. !

I am looking to change the rear lights to the LED ( new stye lights ) as i have seen many of you guys have done it.

I am either going to buy them from Audi dealer ?

Or from kufatec (Facelift LED Rear Lights - Retrofit - Audi A3 8PA Sportback)

Is any one in the wilmslow , cheshire , manchester area that would be able to do the instal , i have also seen this >

kufatec Diagnostic Interface LED rear lights Audi A3 8P Sportback

http://www.kufatec.de/shop/product_....html/XTCsid/286593117e61b2246981cdddccf1c5e3

Not sure what it is ? , do you need software as well as the item?

Sorry if this has been asked before , i have tried searching under every possible term on the site.

Finally i do not have xeons , but would just like to change the bulbs in the standard front lights to something near xeons , agin can only find info or DRL bulbs, PHEW ! any and all help would welcome !

I've also been looking for some tail lights but not got round to buying any. They make the back end look soooooo sexy :hubbahubba:

The lights will require coding via vag-com after installation. The interface device on kufatec is for people who don't have access to vag-com, if you get the installation done from someone who has it then theres no need to buy it.

Make sure you get the full tail light kit as you also need this adapter:
http://www.kufatec.de/shop/product_....html/XTCsid/286593117e61b2246981cdddccf1c5e3

As for the headlights, you could look for PIAA bulbs which are best in terms of quality but will cost a fair bit, or many people go for Philips Blue Vision xenon look bulbs which are cheaper but not as good.

You could look into an aftermarket xenon kit to be installed in your current headlights, but is a fussy job and has MOT issues if not correctly done.

hi mate i work in wilmslow, im a qualified porsche technician so if you need any help i could fit them for a small fee haha

I am happy to pay a small fee , i know the porsche garage i live 2 miles away.
when could you do it ?