black optics

luke1987

Air Ride is for Ballers!!
Reaction score
can anyone tell me where i can get a black optics grill and black wing mirrors to match for an 06 a3 s-line???? and also how much??

cheers in advance

luke

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi

You can get the black grill from ebay or audi think there about £120 and black wing mirrors think you will probably have to get sprayed.

i thought you could just get the black wing mirror caps, they might be metallic black tho????

spraying your existing ones may work out cheaper??

i know it would work out cheaper but i want to keep my ice silver ones just incase im not to keen. as for the trim of stoke audi, ive seen that but im unsure as to weather or not the actual grill bit on a standad s-line grill is as dark as a black optics one.?? can anyone clarify???

standard grill is greyish colour, s-line is shiny black similiar to the optics frame surround

standard grill is greyish colour, s-line is shiny black similiar to the optics frame surround

mine is an s-line but i dont think its the same shade as the optics grill. i might just get the full optics grill , wheres best to order them from?

I can honestly say I have never seen black mirror caps. There's lots of the brushed aluminium, chrome and carbon fibre ones, but I have never seen black ones that weren't custom painted.

I can honestly say I have never seen black mirror caps. There's lots of the brushed aluminium, chrome and carbon fibre ones, but I have never seen black ones that weren't custom painted.
nooooooooo, i mean just standard metallic black ones, you know like of a standard black a3?? or do you tinks id be better buyin a couple cheap and resprayin to match the optics grill??