It's About Time!

Hey Nath,

I think it goes well with your colour of the car, and I like the way its lowered, not too much as to touch!

I would personally go with a black and red theme as it does go well, but this is gr8.

Hope you enjoy!

Now I need some wheels.... any one know where I can get these BBS as 18s?? lol

It's not to everyones taste and I'm still undecided mate but what I do like about it is the fact that you've done something a bit different and the quality of the way you've done it is top notch.

Damian @ DPM Performance

I'd appreciate that! And then I'll paint/spray them IBIS WHITE! lol

Ha Ha - quality, no problems, I'm a wheel whore, always looking for wheels, how I usually just come across things.

It's not to everyones taste and I'm still undecided mate but what I do like about it is the fact that you've done something a bit different and the quality of the way you've done it is top notch.

Damian @ DPM Performance

Thanks Damian, the spacers on the front are supplied by you after all :)

Easy nath, just got in from Vegas, thought id see if u had any pics up !!

What can i say bruv...........YOU SMASHED IT. FUK ALL THE HATERS.....U SMASHED IT.

i think it looks the fuc*in dogs!!

takes balls to do something like that but u pulled it off nicely N8, i saw pics of that jonny c's IBIS S3 with red rims.. liked that too

I wasnt looking myself honest :).............neither was I looking for the paint code for Tornado red! :footy:

LMAO

i think it looks the fuc*in dogs!!

takes balls to do something like that but u pulled it off nicely N8, i saw pics of that jonny c's IBIS S3 with red rims.. liked that too

Thanks S3 Rye

i love the stance nate looks nice done a great job on the rims the only gripe is that the top pic in the sun the red is to bright for me tbh ..id of gone a couple of shade's darker but i do love it looks lovely ...the rims look very nice with the lip ..

i love the stance nate looks nice done a great job on the rims the only gripe is that the top pic in the sun the red is to bright for me tbh ..id of gone a couple of shade's darker but i do love it looks lovely ...the rims look very nice with the lip ..

You could always get some sunglasses,you might like it a bit more :idea: :lmfao:

Thanks a lot, but i'm at work and ebay is blocked :wtf:

Lee: can you find me just the one wheel... i've been checking for months to replace one of mine that is buckled! .... and you just found a set!! lol :huh:

im thinking of another set of staggered segins in cherry red, oh yes!

alright guys, im new on the forum,

i leally like them look of your car with them wheels, what wheels are they? are they custom sprayed?

Don't you think Nath should choose what colour you have to repay your good choice with his wheels :laugh:

he aint choosing sh1t man! ha ha

I knew red would work, seen it done before. Ive seen the colour I want, I just need to find the rims now, oh, and the money. Then theres the impossible mission of not letting the other half know. :tocktock:

I knew red would work, seen it done before. Ive seen the colour I want, I just need to find the rims now, oh, and the money. Then theres the impossible mission of not letting the other half know. :tocktock:

HA HA ,you could always try the jedi mind trick.....These are the same wheels.

My misses has past caring :whistle2:I only tell her a load of ***** anyway :laugh:

Cheers Blazin, where you been recently, I think I've missed you :laugh:

You could always get some sunglasses,you might like it a bit more :idea: :lmfao:

:laugh:

im thinking of another set of staggered segins in cherry red, oh yes!

As much as I love the segins and they would look mint in cherry red, I think you need 19"s ftw Mike :tocktock:

Don't you think Nath should choose what colour you have to repay your good choice with his wheels :laugh:

:arco:

i leally like them look of your car with them wheels, what wheels are they? are they custom sprayed?

Welcome, Read the first post, it tells you everything, dont just look at the pics!;)

All the info about the wheels eazye is in my first post.

I knew it would work, hence why I did it :rolleyes:

HA HA ,you could always try the jedi mind trick.....These are the same wheels.

My misses has past caring :whistle2:I only tell her a load of ***** anyway :laugh:

Good job my gf loves driving a nice modded car :sm4:

i been busy ...i got to sell my car to ease up money you see my girl is pregnant and once she goes on maternity leeve her wage is more less ditto so car has to go ....only for a while though i think we may get another once thing pass and hopefully once the damn economi picks up if it does only im not sure if were going audi again id love an s3 sportback but i just dont think it will be big enough so we may have to go 5 series bmw 330d im thinking ...

i been busy ...i got to sell my car to ease up money you see my girl is pregnant and once she goes on maternity leeve her wage is more less ditto so car has to go ....only for a while though i think we may get another once thing pass and hopefully once the damn economi picks up if it does only im not sure if were going audi again id love an s3 sportback but i just dont think it will be big enough so we may have to go 5 series bmw 330d im thinking ...

Sos to hear the cars got to go,but having a baby is a very good reason.
I had to sell our m3 cab and told the misses i would get a sensible car,ended up with a b5 rs4,she asked how was that sensible,i said its an estate car :laugh:
Hope things pick up and your back with the 4 rings soon :thumbsup:

Shame that Blazin, as the sportback with the extra doors is perfect for a little one getting in and out of the rear. Good luck with whatever happens.

Sos to hear the cars got to go,but having a baby is a very good reason.
I had to sell our m3 cab and told the misses i would get a sensible car,ended up with a b5 rs4,she asked how was that sensible,i said its an estate car :laugh:
Hope things pick up and your back with the 4 rings soon :thumbsup:

Ha Ha, you and your antics Jules :laugh:

yeah but i got 2 kids nate 7 year old a 1 year old and one newborn next apr ...hoo hooo sportback to small...GUTTED

thats why i may be going a6 or 530d ....maybe im gona miss my damn sportback i love em but no bit to small for 3 kids in the back boot space a little to small for shopping and buggy ..plus not cup holders nothing in the back ...

also nate massive improvement on them damn 18s , i do like it now much better looks damn nice id like to see it in the flesh pics dont really do a car justice till you see it and also have you seen the osir skirts not the ones on the white but the ones on the grey sportback they would finish your car off with the brakes aswell it would be the effin dogs them votex ones are horrible ....

these are them ...v nice

DSCF4272.jpg

lovin the wheels pal, somethin different, would great on an Ibis S3:sex:

I bet you'll get stares Nath - only because that is a unique looking car and I doubt there is a car that looks the same.

When I first looked my immediate reaction was not sure if that works.

But, when you see the red tail lights it looks pretty good. Would I do it? No chance, but then you're not me so who cares!

Well done to you for having the balls to be different (and to Mikey for the suggestion of course!)

awesome mate looks pretty cool! that you ready for edition??

i would look into satin black roof rails!

Yep pretty much Boydie, gonna fit my interior lights, but exterior, all is good.

lovin the wheels pal, somethin different, would great on an Ibis S3:sex:

Cheers Gaz, they'll be up for sale October times..

I bet you'll get stares Nath - only because that is a unique looking car and I doubt there is a car that looks the same.

When I first looked my immediate reaction was not sure if that works.

But, when you see the red tail lights it looks pretty good. Would I do it? No chance, but then you're not me so who cares!

Well done to you for having the balls to be different (and to Mikey for the suggestion of course!)

Cheers Jon, always nice to get your seal of approval. Lets get one thing straight, Mikey didn't suggest it, after I said to him red, he suggested burnt orange, but he seems to forget that ;) But it doesn't matter, he's the finest welder, I've ever seen :)

N8KOW, i like it alot. I'm not sure on the chrome around the rim, for some strange reason, but the red, the lowering, the spacers, the pics...

excellent! Great looking car!

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ?

You just got them on :S

I'm a wheel whore man, I like to switch things up, going to pick up my new winter wheels today, possibly looking at another set of 19"s as well :)

N8KOW, i like it alot. I'm not sure on the chrome around the rim, for some strange reason, but the red, the lowering, the spacers, the pics...

excellent! Great looking car!

Cheers PregnantNproud ;)

Great pictures! If you took them yourself, well done sir.

I'm a huge fan of those wheel's in 19" guise but that colour's just not doing it for me. But hey what does that matter...

It's your motor so fairplay. I cannot fault your commitment and effort and so for that I salute you:salute: