INFO REQUEST FOR 2.0 TDI DSG S-LINE

I

imported_BAVO

CAN ANYONE TELL ME IF THE 2.0 TDI DSG S-LINE HAS AN S-LINE BADGE ON THE STEERING WHEEL, AS ALL OTHER S-LINE MODELS DO? - I KNOW IT SOUNDS A LITTLE ANAL BUT I HAVE ONE ON ORDER AND I'M STRUGGLING TO FIND ANY INFO ON THE S-LINE AND I KNOW THE MANUAL (2005 SPEC) VERSION DOES. ALSO I HAVE HAD NO INFO FROM MY DEALER IN REGARDS TO THE STANDARD AUDI BODY KIT FOR THE NEW A3 AND I WOULD LIKE TO SEE IT TO DECIDE WHETHER TO ADD IT TO MY ORDER WHILE I STILL HAVE TIME, SO ANY INFO TO RESEARCH THIS WOULD ALSO BE APPRECIATED.

CHEERS

I think you've got your caps lock stuck.

how do you add a picture when you don't have a personal web page?

[ QUOTE ]
StephV6 said:
how do you add a picture when you don't have a personal web page?

[/ QUOTE ]

Go to reply..Then make sure the "I want to preview my post and/or attach a file" box is ticked and click continue..then on next screen go to browse and find your picture on your desktop and select it and bob's your uncle.

right so mine's got "official" audi body kit and 18'' wheels
pictures not that good but the best I could do

That really does need some spacers to bring the wheels out a bit. Lowering it wouldn't do any harm either.

[ QUOTE ]
StephV6 said:
another one
BTW, Thanks Alonzo

[/ QUOTE ]

Glad to help /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
garethj said:
That really does need some spacers to bring the wheels out a bit. Lowering it wouldn't do any harm either.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bet you wouldn't say no to it tho?
I think that kit looks impressive /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

It looks good, silver isn't my colour but the body kit is very good. Not really into the multi spoke wheels either but I could live with it.

Agree it would require lowering it
Agree again with the wheels but it came standard with it (ex demo car). I even asked to take them off to pay cheaper but to no avail. At least not many cars like this around
And finally agree that silver is not the best color for all cars but is by far the most easy to maintain (I am quite lazy) and the whole point of this car is I dont want to be noticed well not too much anyway