any1 lives in manchester/lancashire that can do me a favor?

ru4shaw

Reaction score
i got the black headlining of ebay and the guy said he will post it for £50 to london but i rang him today and now he is saying he wont post and i have to collect because he cant be bothered to package it up. is any1 by any change doing a trip from manchester to london or would someone who lives near manchester/lancashire collect it and package it and ill get a courier to collect and i would pay them.
thanks

You want someone to go round a strangers house just to wrap it up?!

I'd just tell the guy he either wraps it or I'm not paying and then I'd open a dispute.

well if someone lived near him i was asking if someone would collect it wrap it up, ill get a courier and ill pay them
its because i think i got it at a good price

Don't think I've ever seen a member's name fit so well with his post!!

So let me get this straight... You want someone from london to go and wrap the headlining so u can arrange for a courier to collect it from the seller??? And you'll pay them to do this?

I live in london for a decent price!!!

No he doesn't want someone from London to do it, he wants someone who is doing a trip from Manchester to London to pick it up OR someone from Manchester to wrap it so he can get a courier to pick it up.

Ahhh... didn't read the post properly.
Last time I try to be smart with a reply!!

Good luck with finding someone. If no luck, do as staz says... Bit of a bummer if u lose out after getting it for a good price though.

How about driving to manchester yourself? I've done a similar journey from london and the round trip didn't cost anymore than about £45 in petrol (depending on what you drive of course).
How much would a courier cost??

Last edited:
I think you should just forget it

Ahhh... didn't read the post properly.
How much would a courier cost??

He needs it wrapping as well unless a courier will do that as well

I think aythree is asking as it may cost the same to get a courier as it would to drive himself. A tank of fuel max.

How much was the head lining? It surely can't be worth the hassle!

the post code starts with OL16
i suppose im just gonna have to do it my self or forget it
when i fill up bout £50 the trip computer says 380 miles and the trip is about 450 miles

i suppose im just gonna have to do it my self or forget it
when i fill up bout £50 the trip computer says 380 miles and the trip is about 450 miles

When I fill up mine says 330 miles, but I got over 410 still with a little fuel left.

It's do'able on one tank mate, or maybe just over. Depends how you drive.

I think thats a rochdale postcode?....Its onlt 2 minutes up the road from me.

If the dude needs rid of it straight away, and you cant get up here imediatly, I could possibly pick it up for you and store it in my garage.

Dont know about packaging it though as I presume it wil be fairly large and fairly flimsy, and hard to protect due to its size, so wouldnt want to be held responsible for any damage in transit!