euro look

audi-pricey

Reaction score
i am thinking of going down the euro look i have de-badged it and euro plates and had the grill sprayed black i will try get some pic

just thinking about getting a bonnet bra has any one got 1 forsale or any pics of them i have look through google and could not find any

thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
looks like a gimp mask, not that i have a gi.... i'll shut up.

Bonnet bras are good for going to shows in to save the front end being battered with stone chips but if left on for any amount of time your risking knackered paint if anything drops underneath it and rubs

got a few pic from weekend
DSC02700.jpg

i am saving up to get some coilovers dont really what size alloys i should got for i have got 17s on at the min but would like 18s but they might look abit big

they are for 1 wheel.

if you want some euro wheels the bbs style split rims audi do are pretty nice and 18s. slam it on coilover sand your pretty much there.

i am saving up to get some coilovers dont really what size alloys i should got for i have got 17s on at the min but would like 18s but they might look abit big

18"s look SMALL on a lowered A3, but they are fine for winter rims. 19"s are perfect really, look BIG, but not too big.

Switches = Bitches, OMG :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Euro look :) my mate Toner's A3 TDI on air bags! All ready for ED38

slimbo1.jpg

slimbo2.jpg

That doesn't look very drivable! Don't really know anythign about euro style apart from super low and smooth, so do they lower the car at the show and then adjust it back up to go home in???

You do not drive it like that (but you can in straight line for a laugh)

It has air adjustable suspension - he can raise it/lower it to the limit and will have a set height for driving with a push of a button

system costs around £800 or so

Yeah, we had our monthly VAG meet last night and the buzz is excellent!! all of us are dying to go!

Paid our final fee for the boat today so can wait!

them air bags are cheap for 800 good coilovers cost more than that,

well some lowered theres on 19s and said he didnt like the drive and it rubs somtimes ??

when and were is e38 ??

them air bags are cheap for 800 good coilovers cost more than that,

well some lowered theres on 19s and said he didnt like the drive and it rubs somtimes ??

when and were is e38 ??

FK coils start from £400+fitting

19"s will only rub if you fit wrong size tyre and run to low an offset.

Edition 38 is a must attend event if you want to learn about euro scene..

mega well i had a saxo befor and it cost 400 for coilovers for that fort it would be alot more for audi

well dont know that much about offset so will have to have a read up on it

sound i will have a look into going that show then

But if you're going euro, surely you want a VERY low offset? (a lower offset makes them stick out of the arch more, euro: lower+wider=better as shown below)

chris_mk4_jetta_03.jpg

OK you might not want to go that extreme with your 1st euro look car, but that's the general idea.

That mk4 is on air and would be VERY extreme for a daily driver. Audi Pricey, offset/tyre size and wheel width all vary, you need any help, gimme a pm and I'll help you out.

My FK Coilovers for my A3 were around £420 I think - my mates eibachs for his GTI Golf were around £700

Not much difference between to the two IMO!

that golf does look really really nice but like you say driving round town won't be much fun with all the sleeping police men

well soon i am ready for the alloys i will give you a pm to go over a few thing thanks alots for eveything guys

My FK Coilovers for my A3 were around £420 I think - my mates eibachs for his GTI Golf were around £700

Not much difference between to the two IMO!

Mikey's weitecs were about £500, my KWs were £850. I can feel the difference but most people can't, I'm happy with the KWs, wish they'd go F**King lower though :keule:

are the weitecs coilovers any good because i seen them for £465 for that was abit cheap so for they might not be any good

that web sit is mega love mrk 1 golf's

are the weitecs coilovers any good

They are SPOT ON, get them ordered lad.

weitecs are good - you can get cheapy AP's for £250!

coilovers have come down a lot in price the past few years as more companies are developing

Why put ****** coilys on a classy german ride, you ****** irish :whip:

(its a joke, I'm not racist :eyebrows:)

i will get them ready for the Edition 38 show :)

i dont want that cheap i still want a good ride

I wouldn't touch AP - I was just giving an example of how cheap you can now get coilovers - I know plenty of scabby irish that would pay that lol

I also know plenty of scabbier irish that run on cut springs and no springs at all!!!!

I am not that Irish lol

but I will get ye any kind o dyag ya want, also tarmac yer drive and install a gas line ;)

Funny story - pikey comes up to a womans house, offers to install natural gas into her house for £200 as she was not piped in anyway. She thought "why the hell not, permanent supply of gas for just £200??? bargain!"

Next day, pikey's arrive with their gear, dig the garden all day and done in the evening, get paid, leave!

Woman thought it was great!!free gas so she had the heat on, showers on, dish washer running etc... few days later, no gas!!

Stupid bint then phones the natural gas company to give off - not realising she was not on the books and shouldn't have gas!

None the less, the company send out an engineer to look at the problem. Traces back the pipes to the gas.....digs up the lawn.....finds an LPG Canister buried into the ground completely empty!! HAHA what a tw@t

morale of the true story - never trust a pikey with a free dyag!