Woke Up To A Chipped/Cracked Windscreen :(

ST09

Reaction score
Woke up early this morning to get ready for Audis In The Park ..Thought I'd give her a quick wipe as i washed her last night .. But was disheartened when i found a chipped/cracked windscreen and pieces of small rock/gravel near the wiper area .. Proper peed off .. I don't understand why the f*** some people don't act their age and do such nasty things .. They really need to f***ing grow up .. Rang Auto Glass and they've ordered a replacement windscreen but will have to live with this one for next seven days as they have to order the oem windscreen .. Proper peed off .. money gone down the drain again.

Sal

090809_200354.jpg

090809_200201.jpg

p.s didnt bother going to Audis In The Park as it ruined my mood !! I'll f***ing kill them if i ever catch them !!

Sorry to see this sort of thing. Its becoming more and more regular all the time. The amount of pr**ks around who think its funny to trash other peoples property is beyond belief. Gone are the days of working hard for something and having the chance to enjoy the fruits of your work. This is just another prime example of why I don't even enjoy taking my car anywhere anymore. Where did this happen mate? was it at home or near the Audi's in the Park venue? Just a thought, but if it happened where the picture is took, maybe there is a camera overlooking the car park. Hope you get it sorted soon mate.

Home .. Well I live in a flat and we got a secured car park (not anymore i suppose) .. My parking bay is closest to the road so maybe some p***s threw stones from outside or someone living in the same building did it .. Unfortunately got CCTV only on the main entrance door of the building .. Im seriously thinking of spending less time on my cars .. as it only takes second or two for some batwards to ruin everything.

Sal

Sorry to hear about this mate, how much is the new windscreen goin to cost you if you dont mind me askin?

Home .. Well I live in a flat and we got a secured car park (not anymore i suppose) .. My parking bay is closest to the road so maybe some p***s threw stones from outside or someone living in the same building did it .. Unfortunately got CCTV only on the main entrance door of the building .. Im seriously thinking of spending less time on my cars .. as it only takes second or two for some batwards to ruin everything.

Sal

Totally sympathise with you mate. I have been on the receiving end before and it is totally disheartening. Hopefully this will just be a random act and you can get back to enjoying the car. Human nature, but we all take any action against our cars personally. The fact is the dicks who so this sort of thing aren't picking on you or the car....they are just out to f**k up anything they come across. Tossers!!

Sal sorry to hear this mate. Seems to be popping up a lto lately people car getting damaged. Dont your insurance cover it for free mate? Can remember when i had my windows put through my insurance paid for it and i paid excess of £30. Takes the p*ss you were going Audi In The Park today aswell, and some tw*t does this cost you money, damaged your pride and joy and runs the day. Hope youg eti t sorted mate. And it p*sses me off thats building like this dont have that much CCTV.

Ashley

Totally sympathise with you mate. I have been on the receiving end before and it is totally disheartening. Hopefully this will just be a random act and you can get back to enjoying the car. Human nature, but we all take any action against our cars personally. The fact is the dicks who so this sort of thing aren't picking on you or the car....they are just out to f**k up anything they come across. Tossers!!

I hope so mate ... Just want to enjoy the car and was looking forward to carry out couple of mods that i had on my wish list since the day i bought it but now im reluctant to make any changes as its hard to keep an eye on the car 24/7.

Sorry to hear about this mate, how much is the new windscreen goin to cost you if you dont mind me askin?
£60 excess .. dont know how much it actually cost .

Sal sorry to hear this mate. Seems to be popping up a lto lately people car getting damaged. Dont your insurance cover it for free mate? Can remember when i had my windows put through my insurance paid for it and i paid excess of £30. Takes the p*ss you were going Audi In The Park today aswell, and some tw*t does this cost you money, damaged your pride and joy and runs the day. Hope youg eti t sorted mate. And it p*sses me off thats building like this dont have that much CCTV.

Ashley

Thanks Bro .. Cant do much i suppose .. Yeah paying excess will get replaced in 7 working days .

Thanks Bro .. Cant do much i suppose .. Yeah paying excess will get replaced in 7 working days .

Thats alright mate, you aint had much luck mind! Nor have i lol need a new clutch, battery, cambelt, service and aswell as tax:banghead: Been on my drive since June the 18th lol. Could you speak to the company who own the complex and see if they can install more CCTV? I know this may be a long shot but worth a try. Where my dad lives it has CCTV every where and security 24/7. Need a fob to get in and out and not once has any one damaged my dads car or heard of any one car been damaged.
Once again sorry to hear about this mate.

Thats alright mate, you aint had much luck mind! Nor have i lol need a new clutch, battery, cambelt, service and aswell as tax:banghead: Been on my drive since June the 18th lol. Could you speak to the company who own the complex and see if they can install more CCTV? I know this may be a long shot but worth a try. Where my dad lives it has CCTV every where and security 24/7. Need a fob to get in and out and not once has any one damaged my dads car or heard of any one car been damaged.
Once again sorry to hear about this mate.

I know bro i think either me or the car had been cursed .. I bet its my gf's jealous relatives lol .. I have already emailed the management company regarding the CCTV or asked them to give me a different bay in the garages on ground floor .. Yeah we got fobs as well for the main gate .. I hope you get your car sorted aswell bro .. Thanks once again

I know bro i think either me or the car had been cursed .. I bet its my gf's jealous relatives lol .. I have already emailed the management company regarding the CCTV or asked them to give me a different bay in the garages on ground floor .. Yeah we got fobs as well for the main gate .. I hope you get your car sorted aswell bro .. Thanks once again

Lets hope it all starts to look up! Lol
I bet its my gf's jealous relatives lol
:laugh: lets hope its not as it may go on for a while!
What they say after you emailed them? Do they do any underground parking? I cant see it being a problem, you having a different parking bay....I do like the idea of the fobs just annoying in my dads places you have to use it every where. Hopefully it be sorted end of this month at the latest or i'll lose my mind lol. Keep me updated on how you get on:icon_thumright:

Lets hope it all starts to look up! Lol :laugh: lets hope its not as it may go on for a while!
What they say after you emailed them? Do they do any underground parking? I cant see it being a problem, you having a different parking bay....I do like the idea of the fobs just annoying in my dads places you have to use it every where. Hopefully it be sorted end of this month at the latest or i'll lose my mind lol. Keep me updated on how you get on:icon_thumright:

Lol Bro , All i can say is fingers crossed i hope this stops here or i'll loose my mind too lol .. Have'nt recieved any reply, will ring them tomorrow afternoon if they dont reply back .. Nah have'nt got an underground parking ... Just parking bays around the building and the parking bays behind the roller shutter garage doors on ground floor ... Yes bro will keep you updated

Sal

sorry to hear about that bruv! some ****** maachouds out there

Sorry to hear about your car mate. Spend all that time saving and polishing for some **** to come along and ruin it. Was parked in supermarket carpark the other day still sitting in my car (09 facelift 8P) a lady pulled up next to me and opened her door straight into my wing mirror. You can imagine the scene as I went ballistic.............:gun2:

Sorry to hear about your car mate. Spend all that time saving and polishing for some **** to come along and ruin it. Was parked in supermarket carpark the other day still sitting in my car (09 facelift 8P) a lady pulled up next to me and opened her door straight into my wing mirror. You can imagine the scene as I went ballistic.............:gun2:

What did she have to say?

Very little but she did drive off to the other side of the car park!! :banghead:
She was lucky my wife was still in the store! or there might have been blood spilled!!

Getting it replaced tomorrow but still not happy as the building management refuse to change my parking bay .. Even though i live on the top floor ordered two wireless cctv cameras today with night vision so i can keep an eye on my car .. fingers crossed im gonna find the culprite.

Sal