Miltek performance downpipe and sports cat

anymore details mate?

year bought?

receipt?

deal price?

would it be possible for your to post close up pictures of the welds and condition of the mesh?

thanks

Has the buy now price been removed? I am sure it said £275 earlier.

Edit: hotting up now, is that you DC? ;)

Has the buy now price been removed? I am sure it said £275 earlier.

Edit: hotting up now, is that you DC? ;)

nope, l dont have time to play as lm away on Monday. lve got plans for TBE and Twintercooler for next trip home.

i bought it for the 8l model by mistake ive added a picture of the identification plate the guy i bought it from said it has 8000 miles use so it seems like brand new . im gutted realy tho as i cat find a decent second hand one for mine atmo goin to let it bid through to the end unless i get a tasty offer as ive got alot of interest. thanks gary

I lost this to you by £5 while i was outgetting my haircut, did you not read the item description?:uhm:

Definately. Considering there is still a few days to go bidding is strong, looks like it will go for a fair whack.

What is the deal? A bidder has managed to withdraw their bids, how do you do that?

Looking better for you Splathead. :yes:

(until I place my bid of one million dollars...mu ha ha)

I was surprised to be top bidder again - I didn't know that you could retract bids for no apparent reason.

I had already consoled myself with not winning.

As boydie says, there is not much more headroom for a price increase. IMO.

£300 inc P&P was fair, I think jabba want £650 for a new one fitted, I might just stick a non res milly on and leave it at that. The fuel guage moves fast enough as it is without any further encouragment !

You're right mate - my friend has the non res milltek on his cupra and it sounds and looks excellent! His is remapped too to around 290bhp - goes like stink!

yep large oval is the way to go, bluefin has been sent back and i'll be going for stage 1, I don't think i'll go any further as its going to struggle for traction compared to you S3 boys

Been caught like that on ebay bid for some tyres,my max bid £250 some buyer bumped it up to my limit,then withdrew their bid which meant my high bid (and winning bid) should have been £175 but stayed at £250 (guess a mate of the seller bumped it up or the seller with another ebay account)Think you can retract bids if agreed with the seller

Last edited: