Autotech Fuel pump finally!!!

Sohrob

Reaction score
By all accounts these have been thin on the ground, popped into Statller today with a friend to get his LCR remapped. Sods law as when i had the cash laying around i couldnt find the uprated pump for love nor money but today steve jnr told me they had 4 in stock so i thought it would be rude not to!!!!

Should be fitted Friday and im also having some new GIAC software to suit, i will let you know the out come.

if you can out it on the rolling road and get some figures, would be appreciated.

well i had the car on the rollers at awesome not long ago so will probably take it back there and see what the results are now.

Not that i really believe the figures but would be nice to see if there are any gains.

i ran the car in 4wd as oppose to the r32's who took the haldex fuse out. Awesome didnt quote any fly figures just wheel horsepower @ 276 and torque @ 315.

Dont know how accurate these figures are but a few of the r32's with milteks and remaps were putting out around 265 @ the fly which sounds about right.

That sounds about right and in line with the power claims, I asked because for some reason my car is down on power despite the hardware installed with 2 different dyno giving 243bhp at the wheels, Statller are going to do some data logging to try and identify the issue, tbh the car goes like stink so I have been surprised by both results.

Autotech definetly makes a big difference and well worth the cash.