Post Your A3 Interior Photos Here

Audi buyer

Reaction score
Hi everyone.
Loads of great pics on here showing the exterior but very few interior shots. So I'd like to start a thread dedicated to the interior.:sign_pics:

To widen the scope I think that includes in the boot and under bonnet shots. Go on show off your stealth ICE, etc.

Last edited:
I'll just show off the class.....

DSC03600800x600.jpg

Nuff said

I too would like to see a few pics. Any nice mats or little touches that perk the interior up a bit or improve the standard look :)

I was going to post a pic but mine is identical to Kaz's....minus the hangy thing from the interior mirror! :)

Hotbox - any particular reason you took the first photo through a mirror??? :confused: ;)

And.... is there also a reason why you only appear to have one ar$e cheek?? (See driver's seat indent). :)

Disclaimer: As this is the second time I've pointed out something like this on as.net I would just like to say that I am just observant, and not a bottom bandit! :noway:

:sadlike: :undwech:

I've just checked my ****...2 cheeks like a normal person but I always keep my wallet in the right-hand side bum pocket :laugh: so that's the dent. With 50k miles the driver's seat looks a bit more lived-in, but it's still good :salute:

Haha I know it's on the wrong side. I drove a manual car the other day and at the first gearchange I went to open the driver's door...doh! :huh:

I've just checked my ****...2 cheeks like a normal person but I always keep my wallet in the right-hand side bum pocket :laugh: so that's the dent.

:lmfao:lol

I used to keep my wallet in my back pocket too but got fed up of my head being squashed against the headlining, so keep it on the roof rack now. :tocktock:
(wallet, not head)

I
Haha I know it's on the wrong side. I drove a manual car the other day and at the first gearchange I went to open the driver's door...doh! :huh:

I've done that in spain in a hired golf, my right arm chaning gear was thinking my legs should be the other way round too....weird!

The red interiors are quite rare, matching mats, lumbar and electric seats, thats a top spec!

One perfectly standard (apart from the Brodit mount for my TomTom) SE Sportback interior in Light Grey.

A3-2009 004 (Medium).jpg

:lmfao:lol

I used to keep my wallet in my back pocket too but got fed up of my head being squashed against the headlining, so keep it on the roof rack now. :tocktock:
(wallet, not head)

Fat wallet Sir? Mine is...unfortunately very little of it is cash :beee:

I've done that in spain in a hired golf, my right arm chaning gear was thinking my legs should be the other way round too....weird!

The red interiors are quite rare, matching mats, lumbar and electric seats, thats a top spec!

My legs are always ok and know where they're going...problem is, in the space of a month I can be driving LHD auto and manual, then switch to the other side when I'm in the UK. It can be a bit confusing :uhm: thank god my scooter is auto otherwise I would be really effed :nyah:

Thanks m8 it came with a good spec. I bought it off my dad when his lease finished and he's the sort of bloke who'll tick all the boxes. It's got everything I'd spec apart from fold mirrors, and quite a few things I could have done without.

Not complaining though :thumbsup: need new mats soon because they are looking a bit tired

anyone got any nice after market mats or little touches from other VAGs/Audis that make it stand out from a normal A3/S3 interior

Think i read somewhere that there is an led behind it

How did you manage that?

IMG_1661.jpg

Its illuminated. Bought from a company in Germany called Cargravo. Comes as the complete grill with the led's mounted and all wires needed. Took about 1.5 hours to do in total and matches the red of the dash exactly. The same company also supplied the Gecko switch in the second pic. That takes less than 5 mins to fit and you can have whatever you want on it. They are not cheap though!

Linky
http://shop.cargravo.com/product_info.php?products_id=29

Completely standard 2009 A3 Sportback 1.9TDIe Sport interior - the day after I picked up the car.

6492_235986325494_541895494_8181833_432678_n.jpg

Really like the extra bits and pieces over the SE and it's a nicer place to sit than my old Cooper S was. Started looking at RNSe's on Ebay already ...

However, I have some misgivings about song titles in the DIS!
6492_235986330494_541895494_8181834_3183800_n.jpg

Nice remap .. .sorry OS map :whistle2:

lmfao thats a classic, lol, 1st day back on AS & see that one, lol

Can't wait to upgrade to this cluster, makes the RED DIS look so dated, I feel ashamed :blush:

Well I have a KMH white cluster for sale works 100% as tested on my car if anyone's interested.

Here's a few

IMG_1675.jpg

Lovely touches mate.

I love the Bose and front footwell lights. It really compliments the Interior Light pack.

What's with the Qauttro button to the left of the Harzard button? Pseudo or functional?

Pardon my ignorance but never seen this feature before.

Here's my 3.2 S-Line
Interior light pack/Bose/RNS-E/FBMF/S3 Vents/Leather

DSC_0009d.jpg

Last edited:
Lovely touches mate.

I love the Bose and front footwell lights. It really compliments the Interior Light pack.

What's with the Qauttro button to the left of the Harzard button? Pseudo or functional?

Pardon my ignorance but never seen this feature before.

Its just something to fill the blank switch space and the fact it was cheap LOL. You could actually make it a usable switch though. Am sure on here there is someone who hooked up a garage door opener to one. The one I have is just an illuminated cover, but they do supply working switches too