AH FabricationsJMB Retrofits
    Neutral

Status

2 quick questions ? ? ?

First off how many rear fog lights has the audi got . Mine only has one and I want to know if a bulbs out.

and second with the ipod pluging that goes into the cd system ive read it only plays the first few playlists. dose this mean it ONLY plays just the playlists and you cant select an album or song and play that.

thanks guys

2. # ADS
    ADS

Neutral

Status
    The Sportback has 2 fog lights, but there's only one on the 3-door.

Not sure about the iPod, but believe there is a limit to the number of playlists, however, you should be able to select individual tracks and play them. I'm sure someone else will be along to confirm.
    MY2011 A1 TDI Sport
    Amalfi White, Sat Nav, Bose, Xenon Plus, Climate Control, Competition Line Trim, LED Interior Lights, Light & Rain Sensors, Polygon 18" Wheels. Retrofit Armrest, Cruise Control & Gauge Sweep. VCDS.

Yes an Audi radio with the iPod interface attached will show the first 5 playlists on the iPod as CD1-CD5 on the radio display. CD6 is the entire contents of the iPod.
    Dave R (h5djr)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A3 8V 2.0 TDI-184 Sportback Sport s-tronic quattro - Silver + lots of options - my 9th A3

Neutral

Status
    Thanks for the quick replys guys.

So if i select CD6 on the headunit and then browse through the albums on the ipod itself it will play what i select on the ipod ?