Just come home to an eBay bargain!!!!

electric_cooper

Reaction score
Look what I have just come home to :arco:

4 Audi A3 18" Black Edition "RS4 Style" Alloys with Brand New Bridgestone Potenza Tyres - all in Mint Condition removed off an 09 A3 Black Edition :o.k:

And the best part, got them for £450 all in DELIVERED :yahoo:

001-1.jpg

003-2.jpg

002.jpg

Roll on the weekend when I can fit them :beerchug:

Thats a really good price!! Bet your happy now only last week you were looking for some! Looking forward to seeing some photo with them on the car!

blimey! u would have strugged to get the tyres for that price! bargain

yep well happy with the price

gonna trial fit them this weekend and then mine should be up for sale next week :)

Fantastic bargain....good spot as its getting harder to find a good deal on Ebay

"RS4 Style"? So they're reps? An 09 Black Edition should have OEM RS4 wheels, shouldn't it?

Still a good price though.

No they are the real deal

I thought the actual RS4 wheels were 19"?

So the ones that come on a black edition are 18" RS4 style alloys? Either way, they are the real deal

Story behind them is this:

Was searching ebay last week and came across an ad for 'Audi A3 18" Alloys' so clicked on and found a pic of these to my amazement. The starting bid was £300 and the advert was made up of one line. So I dropped the guy an email asking him to ring me. He called me and explained that they were off his friends 09 Black Edition as they had been replaced with some 20" alloys. I asked him how much he wanted for them but he tried to get me to make an offer. I got the feeling he didnt know exactly how much they were worth so kept pushing him to give me a price. I was working on the basis that if he said something stupid like £1000 then I would tell him what they were worth but hoping he would go low. His response was:

"Well the tyres are £100 per corner to replace so Il take £450 for the lot" I didnt even bother haggling and snapped them straight up.

Paid via paypal, had them collected on Monday and were delivered on Tuesday :)

Well done E_C, that has got to be the Ebay buy of the year!

£450 notes is a absolutle steal,,,Smackheads have no idea how much these are worth ,,, lol.... only jesting pal nice find and well played!!!:icon_thumright:

Sadly, my gut feel tells me they weren't his...
2 mins of research would have highlighted their true value.
Just my opinion of course, and it could simply be a silly lazy seller simply didn't know the value of what he was selling, but that isn't likely.... more like they needed to move them very fast. :(

:( I suppose but having spoken to the guy, he was very upfront and genuine

In addition, he owns his own garage which gave me the impression that they were the real deal but not really his area of expertise and were taking up space. Got the feeling he wasnt really bothered about the money?!?

O well, not much I can do now