AH FabricationsChris Nott
    Neutral

Status

Anyone from Manchester going AUDISINTHEPARK venue?

Just Thinking i might drive down put some faces to some names and have a good laugh?

Has there been a venue of this before ? was it anygood?

Anyone staying over one night so can have a few beers.

MancDave

2. # ADS
    ADS

HYPERDRIVE NEEDED

Status
    wont be going this year year i dont think , funds are super tight and ive just got to much to do but next year maybe .....

i did want to go though im pretty gutted and yeah would of stayed over night and got pissed , i wouldnt just go there to look at paint flake.... lol

a barby if the weather permits jerk chicken on tiger bread cob with humous and salad.... oh yeah then 7 to 10 tins of the finest guiness ....next day enjoy the cars with nice hangover and camera ....would be great but just a No No this year , there,s to much work on the house to do and my misses is tubbed again so money and work on the house , once done its all good so looks like next year for me
    Last edited by 10blazin; 28th July 2009 at 14:48.

HYPERDRIVE NEEDED

Status
    there's a guy called nathen n8kow he's going and so will his mate mikey probably apart from that not sure

5th Gear

Status
    I might be going if it's not too late. Not from Manc but from Cheshire J16 M6 so I guess you'd be passing on the way...

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by 10blazin View Post
    wont be going this year year i dont think , funds are super tight and ive just got to much to do but next year maybe .....

i did want to go though im pretty gutted and yeah would of stayed over night and got pissed , i wouldnt just go there to look at paint flake.... lol

a barby if the weather permits jerk chicken on tiger bread cob oh yeah then 10 tins of the finest guiness ....next day enjoy the cars with nice hangover and camera ....would be great but just a No No this year , there,s to much work on the house to do and my misses is tubbed again so money and work on the house , once done its all good so looks like next year for me

Yeah i know this feeling ,, bought a house 5 months ago and decided to strip it to carcus as it was 1971 inside...lol..

Its costing me lots and lots every month and she keeps nagging her brains out at me.. Ive had no life at all since february/march,, hopefully all done by christmas funds permitting..

Can.t wait to Get my life back going out with my mates and the likes..

If i don.t touch the house for like one night cause i worked 12hrs or just tired she gives it me full blown ,, puts me in a real world of pain..

I will never buy a knackered house again in my life now thats a FACT

1st Gear

Status
    When an where??... i work in manc so might stop by...
    Audi A3 2.0 TDI Sport, Hybrid Turbo, Sat Nav RNS-E, Bluetooth, Bose, Parking Sensors, Custom Bluefin Map, Black Diamond Drilled and Groved Front Discs, Black Diamond Preditor Pads (All Round), Roof Spoiler, Cruise Control.

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by scott1andrews View Post
    I might be going if it's not too late. Not from Manc but from Cheshire J16 M6 so I guess you'd be passing on the way...
    Yeah thats good to go , will sort it pal closer to the time!!

1st Gear

Status
    ahhh... found it now... my money is tight as well so think i'll be giving it a miss... would like to go tho..
    Audi A3 2.0 TDI Sport, Hybrid Turbo, Sat Nav RNS-E, Bluetooth, Bose, Parking Sensors, Custom Bluefin Map, Black Diamond Drilled and Groved Front Discs, Black Diamond Preditor Pads (All Round), Roof Spoiler, Cruise Control.

Neutral

Status
    Just to add Blazin 10 i too Drink Guiness ..lol..and i also can.t look at women without them being pregnant!!..

N8
    Kowalski Details

Status

My Social Networking

Add N8 on Facebook Visit N8's Instagram Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by 10blazin View Post
    there's a guy called nathen n8kow he's going and so will his mate mikey probably apart from that not sure
    Neither of us are going.

"Will these wheel fit my car PM's will not be replied to, do you research & use the SEARCH button"

Detailing - Wheel Refurbishment - Shark Performance Software - VagbremTechnic Dealer - OEM Retrofitting - Remus - V-Maxx - Goodridge

HYPERDRIVE NEEDED

Status
    o right im sure i saw your name on a list on another thread ..????

you was number 38 on tha list have you pulled out nate ???
    Last edited by 10blazin; 28th July 2009 at 19:45.

N8
    Kowalski Details

Status

My Social Networking

Add N8 on Facebook Visit N8's Instagram Channel
    I would have gone Blazin, but my car's gonna be getting the brakes fitted at that time..

"Will these wheel fit my car PM's will not be replied to, do you research & use the SEARCH button"

Detailing - Wheel Refurbishment - Shark Performance Software - VagbremTechnic Dealer - OEM Retrofitting - Remus - V-Maxx - Goodridge