facelift changes from 57REG

MancDave

Reaction score
Hi chaps how many facelifts has there been since 57Reg and what are they ,, can anyone post any pics?

Cheers dave

if you prefer that shape, make sure you buy it in that shape! buying anything before 56reg is not a simple conversion even though it may look! unless you have £1,000's to spend!

distingusied by the REALLLY REAAAALY REAAAAAAAAAALLY BIGG GRILL! gRRRRRR lol

:respekt:

The tail lights are a different design, there's a crease line just above the Audi rings on the tailgate, the rear bumper is different, there are more pronounced areas at the bottom of the front bumper, the headlights are more pointed towards the centre of the car, they extend slightly lower down the grille, the grille is more square, the headlight units contain a lot more chrome, there is the option of LED daytime running lights, there are much bolder crease lines on the bonnet and front bumper, the side repeaters have been relocated from the wing to the door mirrors and the door mirrors themselves have almost doubled in height.

I think that's about it.

The tail lights are a different design, there's a crease line just above the Audi rings on the tailgate, the rear bumper is different, there are more pronounced areas at the bottom of the front bumper, the headlights are more pointed towards the centre of the car, they extend slightly lower down the grille, the grille is more square, the headlight units contain a lot more chrome, there is the option of LED daytime running lights, there are much bolder crease lines on the bonnet and front bumper, the side repeaters have been relocated from the wing to the door mirrors and the door mirrors themselves have almost doubled in height.

I think that's about it.

Cheers pal that was exactly what i was wanting to hear many Thanks:rockwoot: