Photo Shoot of Mine and my Mates A3!!! Thoughts?

BTW nice pics, cars are looking good - I think I'm now sold on the FK grille although I'll be going for the badged version ;)

Good pics. Always liked the RS6 style wheels on the A3, but that black badgeless grill looks naff, kind of a gaping black hole on the front of the car.

Those RS6 wheels look great! What is the sellers name on ebayer as link doesn't exist anymore? Thanks

Those RS6 wheels look great! What is the sellers name on ebayer as link doesn't exist anymore? Thanks

Learn how to park properly:

3745294727_408d0cea28.jpg

:haha::haha:

Liquid blue is a rare colour and its one of my faves, I looked for an s line that colour but they were not existant to settle for akoya! The A4 cabs also look great in liquid blue.

great pics, love the wheels on both cars, can't tell which one is better :D

Both look very nice,would look slightly better lowered imho

Is the front splitter on Piers' car the Cupra R splitter? If so, how much do they normally go for from the dealers and are they difficult to fit?

Is the front splitter on Piers' car the Cupra R splitter? If so, how much do they normally go for from the dealers and are they difficult to fit?

Yeah mate it is the cupra r splitter,i have one on mine,there about £18 from dealers and very easy to fit

They're about £32 from the stealers now, after they realised they were sought after parts they bumped the price up. Still a cheap effective mod if you're into that sort of thing though.