Hi people new guy here..... be nice.

lees3

Reaction score
Hi guys i have been hvering around the forum for some months now and finally got round to registering, i have a :s3addict: in solar orange only mods so far is PIAA bulbs for the DRL's looks far better, anyway just thought i would say hi. i will try and get some pics up.

Hi :sign_welcome: to the forum! Solar Orange great colour...How you finding the car? Lookinf forward to seeing photos!

Ashley

Welcome, lve just done my DRL and side indicators with PIAA bulbs.

Welcome, lve just done my DRL and side indicators with PIAA bulbs.

how does it look mate any pics of the car with the bulbs in ....

aswell orange s3 are you putting any pics up ,what wheels you got on , welcome to the forum :rock:

cars great thank ben, i will post some pics up soon.

blazin the new bulbs look far better than the standar yellowy colour standard ones.

LPIC5058.jpg

LPIC5056.jpg

LPIC5061.jpg

EDIT: You need to copy the direct link into the little picture with a montain and sun or some thing. A box should pop up paste it in there and it be like the above mate. Colour looks great, Solar Orange hmmm :blush: Got any plans for the car mate? That Seat Leon i can see next to it? What model?

Last edited:
thanks ben, how did you do that??? :think:

You need to copy the direct link into the little picture with a montain and sun or some thing, its a yellow box. Its right next quote tag and insert email link. Then box should pop up paste it in there and it be like the how i did it mate. Sorry just thought i'd do it as its easier. Lol hope you was able to understand the above! :)

Ashley

ah i yeah thanks . thought there must have been an easier way.

well i want Revo and maybe lowering a bit but we will see.......

need to sort the scrape out onthe drivers side bumper first :mad:

Ben the the Leon is the 1.4 TSI stylance (i think) not mine its the wifes, its not bad.

well i want Revo and maybe lowering a bit but we will see.......

need to sort the scrape out onthe drivers side bumper first :mad:

Revo is the way forward! Quite a few memebers on here go to them for stage 1 and 2! Lowering would look nice. There another nice Solar Orange S3 on here SAF is it blazin? Thats been lowered, optic grill and black edition bbs alloys! Looks mean....How you scrape the bumper mate? Is it bad or nothing major?

Last edited:
i did it in a multi storey car park was very p!ssed off only had it about 1 month when i did it.

LPIC5060.jpg

sav he's called ash ' i think he's selling it now though but does look very nice ...i liked it , was the best modded solar orange ive seen to date ....

multi storys eh ..there a ****** hazard ...lol ive has a couple of scuff my self on my wheels and spoiler