Top First Mods - Poll

What was your first mod!

• Exterior (including wheels, lights etc)

Votes: 10 38.5%
  • Interior

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Engine (including exhausts etc)

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters

pepsipaul

Reaction score
Don't know if this has been done before as im quite new on this forum, but i want to find out what the most popular first mods are so it can get me thinking about what to do to mine!!!

So basically just select a category then just write what it was, maybe a link to where you can buy it might be good too :)

Last edited:
Sorry not 1 mod,but for me 1st job is wheels and coilovers or lowering springs,makes so much difference to a standard car.
Which is exactly what i'm doing.Bentleys and coilovers,although fortunately for me a lot of mods have alredy been done to the rest of the car.

Black optics grill was my first mod

Sorry not 1 mod,but for me 1st job is wheels and coilovers or lowering springs,makes so much difference to a standard car.
Which is exactly what i'm doing.Bentleys and coilovers,although fortunately for me a lot of mods have alredy been done to the rest of the car.

x2, set of nice wheels and drop, and you can go from there.

New lights are a cheaper exterior alternative. I only like lights made by audi thought, or replicas.

Then rims!

My first mod was actually my RNS-e but I forgot about that and ticked engine as I had a remap recently

i say looks externally ,then the engine ,then internals because audi a3 interiors are nice anyhow .....

I'd rather have performance over looks.....this car,and every other turbo I've owned has been remapped etc,and the looks left stock.

Can be good fun occasionally to have something that looks stock but goes a bit faster.