S3 non resonated Miltek Cat back

Kris

Reaction score
I know its in the wrong section but I was going to put it on evil bay tonight but decided to do the decent thing and offer it to you guys first. So, for sale non resonated Miltek cat back with 80mm jet style pipes, been on my 2007 S3 for less than a year. Miltek themselves are flogging them on evil bay for £403.95, I'm looking for offers around £150.

Based in Nott's although I'm at Scunthorpe off and on over the next couple of weeks and would preffer buyer to collect.

Thanks
Kris

im after one for a sportback GUTTED ITS ALWAYS THE WAY

I know its in the wrong section

If you're offering parts for sale solely to ASN members then creating a thread is ok. If it's on ebay that's when you need to put it in the ebay sticky :thumbsup:

Last edited:
They go for 350 from awesome but 150 is a bargain .....GUTTED I NEED A BACKBOX

i agree with nate ....lol

only joking i didnt get that either ????

Last edited:
If you're offering parts for sale solely to ASN members then creating a thread is ok. If it's on ebay that's when you need to put it in the ebay sticky :thumbsup:

Okey doke, first dibs to ASN :sm4:

About to sell the S3 and my usual trick is to keep parts forever and a day junking up my garage so a quick sale for me and a bargin for an ASN member suits both.

Kris

do alot of jews lived in dewsbury is that why you spelt it as such with the JEWS-BURY ....Ithought you was calling him a tight jew or something ...

Why? And what's the replacement??

Had the S3 for 21 months and fancy a change. That's not to say I've got fed up with the S3, far from it. Love the car to bits but there's others that are tempting me. If the RS3 were on the market i'd be awaiting delivery but as its not my possibles are:

1) Cayman S
2) 911 Carrera
3) M3
4) May look at 360/400 Evo

The car is my second one so running costs are not a priority. That said, I still keep looking at Atoms and nobles.

Kris

id go 911 first if not m3 the 911 would be slate grey

157266.jpg

or the m3 but id go m5 , the colour would be this sepang broze ,this is one nice m5 i love it

47580d1189054635-what-color-sepang-bronze-special1188879372.jpg

Had the S3 for 21 months and fancy a change. That's not to say I've got fed up with the S3, far from it. Love the car to bits but there's others that are tempting me. If the RS3 were on the market i'd be awaiting delivery but as its not my possibles are:

1) Cayman S
2) 911 Carrera
3) M3

The car is my second one so running costs are not a priority. That said, I still keep looking at Atoms and nobles.

Kris

Tough decision there! I've fallen for the 996 Carrera 4S or Turbo recently. As a second car I've always wanted a Caterham. An atom would do too!

Kris

Evo FTW.

We use to have one and their so tuneable!!

Ours had a K&N, Straight strough exhaust, walbro fuel pump, apex boost controller and a few other things and it was pushing 400bhp and it was a 300bhp standard.

Looked mean too:
DSC00254.jpg

Evo IX FQ360 or even Evo X FQ400 :hubbahubba:
Thats what Id do anyway - Im an Evo guy and would honestly have one over the new M3

is this still for sale? If so i can collect this weekend.

id go 911 first if not m3 the 911 would be slate grey

or the m3 but id go m5 , the colour would be this sepang broze ,this is one nice m5 i love it

Didn't used to like 911's but they have certainly grown on me. M5 as much as it's impressive is too big and too costly for me, the M3 4.2 V8 has just dropped into my price bracket!

Tough decision there! I've fallen for the 996 Carrera 4S or Turbo recently. As a second car I've always wanted a Caterham. An atom would do too!

997 Carrera is what I'd be looking at prefer a 3.8 4S but 3.6 2S is still on the list. Don't get me talking about Atom's, I'm trying to keep my sensible head on :drool:

Evo FTW.

We use to have one and their so tuneable!!

Ours had a K&N, Straight strough exhaust, walbro fuel pump, apex boost controller and a few other things and it was pushing 400bhp and it was a 300bhp standard.

Looked mean too:
Evo IX FQ360 or even Evo X FQ400 :hubbahubba:
Thats what Id do anyway - Im an Evo guy and would honestly have one over the new M3

I've not given Evo's a look at until recently when I realised how they could leave the S3 in their dust at the Nurburgring. A lot of car/performance but the interior is some what bland. I'd have to have a look at the new revamped IX.

Having been in a 911 Turbo M3 M5 RS4 and Noble M400..

If it was a second car and just for fun i would get a Noble ,, they are real fun cars , sound awesome too . They give a awesome kich when on Boost.. The handling is PERFECT in everyway..

Although i do like all the above cars and the 911 Turbo's shift as well ,, sort of like your in hyperdrive...lol...

All great cars! I fancied a Noble but thought it was best suited to mainly track days .... dunno? Porsche turbo I'd love but out of my range, check out the servicing etc! Anyway, test drove and put a deposit down on a 997 Carrera with lots of extras.

The wait begins.
Kris

I think I was next dibs on it if Boydie fell through.

Edit: By PM, just realised I didn't post on the thread.:tocktock:

Last edited:
Nope, l was.

thread start 20:20

PM'd at
July 21st, 2009

20:20

Mate no need to evidence it, that's why I caveated with "I think." I am sure Kris will do right thing by the next inline.