Photos of A3 Sport on 18's?? Standard Sport suspension...

Ads

ASN Veteran
Reaction score
Website
www.aythreee.com
As the title says..... has anyone got some pics (side on, preferably) of a 3 door Sport on 18" alloys (RS6s if possible), that has not been lowered.

Cheers :thumbsup:

img1369z.jpg

img1441.jpg

thats with sports suspension, i am going to fit H&R 35mm springs tho as i think it need to go a little bit lower.

Very useful that!! Cheers! Same'ish colour as mine too.

Don't supposed you've got that side-on pic any larger, do ya??? Just so I can see what it looks like properly.

Thanks for that mate!

I see what you're saying about going a little bit lower. IMO it looks fine as it is, but dropping it a bit would round it off nicely.

Are your wheels original audi or reps?

Been looking round at a few reps but some of them seem to have narrower spokes, which I don't like.

From what I read wheelbase is probably one of the best places to buy reps?!?

yea mine are the wheelbase reps, the only difference i can spot is the centre cape, just looks like a sticker instead of an audi badge, but you can replace it with the original one from standard alloys. yea, with the H&R 35mm it should drop about 25mm which would be perfect i think. well i hope so anyway! lol

yea mine are the wheelbase reps, the only difference i can spot is the centre cape, just looks like a sticker instead of an audi badge, but you can replace it with the original one from standard alloys. yea, with the H&R 35mm it should drop about 25mm which would be perfect i think. well i hope so anyway! lol

Yeah reckon it'll look good.
Post a few more pics when done, so I can follow your lead!! ;)

Oh so far I've done loads of mods!!!
Well.... i've changed my headlight/sidelight bulbs to those Philips Xtreme-Power. That's about it!! lol :)

Things I'm definitely going to do over the next few months...

1) Wheels (and springs, depending on how it looks in the flesh with my sports springs)
2) 09 rear lights
3) Aluminium interior trim, if i can hold of it for a reasonable price

Things I plan to do at some stage, not a definitely though...

1) Front end single grill conversion
2) RNS-E
3) front splitter and a rear spoiler.

So those mods in your signature.... are they what you are planning on doing???

no, thats what i have done, just waiting for the springs to be fitted. i think it looks really nice with the black wing mirrors, black grill, splitter and lamin-x, i bought a small sheet of lamin-x to do the side repeaters. have been thinking about refurbing the alloys as i got a few scuffs on them and then getting them in a titanium/gun metal grey

i also want to get the aluminium interior and the single grill conversion, its just hard to find now n quite pricey!

oh ok, the those pics were taken before some of your mods then.

look forward to seeing some more pics when you've dropped her! :salute: