Facelift my audi a3

AudiLad

Reaction score
Hey guys, advice!

i have an audi a3 8p, its going into the bodyshop to have some work done on the front, so ive decided while its in il look into having the facelift bumper put on. How easy is this an what does it involve, i.e new grill fog lights etc? mines the sport so it has fogs.

thanks
ad

there,s quite alot of threads on this have a search , i think you will need sline bumper, fog surrounds and i think sline fogs to , im sure your sport fogs are different does yours have the big grill or split grill if it has split you will also need 2 new wings and a new bumper hope this helps

so yeah you will need bonnet and wings to mate you can find these things on ebay just build em all up slowly till you get all the parts then go for it have a look though there's quite a few threads on this , heres one ive found should answer all your questions

http://audi-sport.net/vb/showthread.php?t=66904

thanks for taking the time to find a thread mate, appreciate it:thumbsup:

no problem , its all there just get your part's now , do the convertion and post some pics :arco:

so yeah you will need bonnet and wings to mate you can find these things on ebay just build em all up slowly till you get all the parts then go for it have a look though there's quite a few threads on this , heres one ive found should answer all your questions

http://audi-sport.net/vb/showthread.php?t=66904

Wings?!!

We shall keep it simple

To facelift - Bonnet and bumper
To facelift 06 S line - Bonnet and bumper and fogs and grilles
To S3 - Bonnet and bumper and fogs and grilles and a bit of simple cutting on the bumper bar

To 09 Facelift? Dont even ask, buy a new car, its easier and cheaper!

Simples

Last edited:
yeah so he can fly man ......lol

Flying-Car.jpg

if you look below lee ive posted a thread to the while conversion mate :icon_thumright:

LOL the turbo kicked in!...then blew because it was a diesel :sob: