My new S.Blue S3!!

Completely missed your update on the centre console.
Well done mate, I love it, certainly prefer this to the Eu ones that we get over here also.

Can you link me to the write-up please?

Great job on the extended leather pack as well, they look really good.

Them door trims looks awesome mate! Top mod! :)

Leather pack!!

df064229.jpg

c29700a6.jpg

65511b5b.jpg

It was our largest dub show last weekend so had the car all prepped and ready. Paid off as I got awarded Best Audi!!!

88ae208a.jpg

Very very surprised considering the competition. Great weekend.

Reactions: 5pot, robbiemac, fuzion and 3 others
Thanks for the comments lads - looking to get a proper photoshoot of the car very soon and hopefully a website feature in the near future.

Reactions: FranA3
Congratulations Andrew, that is amazing news on your Best Audi Award!!!! Totally well deserved, the car is an absolute credit to you, your sense of style and taste and hard work to get it perfect. The extended leather pack is beautiful and it just screams "QUALITY"!!! Well done, Dude! Well chuffed for you:respekt: :wub: xx

congrats mate! top work

just dropped off my bits (and copying you as such) FINALLY after i reckon 6 months. I bought a 42dd stealth catch can kit like 4 months ago and that still has to go in. im a major slacker!

STILL have to do a full detail on my car :(

Great job Boydie, absolutely top car. Well deserved award!!

Cheers warren - I have always loved the interior of the S3 and with the extra touches it has made it a bit more prestigious looking eg the TTS vents.

But adding the leather pack make it look more exclusive and nice! Just have to fit my facelift air bag cover and get the headlight switch from a MY09 and that's it more or less done :)

I dropped off my bits to be leathered up after seeing your thread/pix thought better pull the finger out of my *** and finally get it done!

Hopefully it'll be how i want it to turn out! fingers crossed.

I dropped off my bits to be leathered up after seeing your thread/pix thought better pull the finger out of my *** and finally get it done!

Hopefully it'll be how i want it to turn out! fingers crossed.

Hey Fuzion,

Are you having your interior bits custom trimmed in Sydney? Would you mind sharing details of who you're having do the work?

Cheers, Ben

I just love he extended leather pack Andrew, might look into that in the future.

Question on wiring if I may.

I have no aux socket (got glove box AMI), and there are now 2 12v sockets in he centre console which are further away than the original. Did you have to extend wires? How did you sort the aux?

I have smoker pack deletion, so would rather put in a secondary 12v socket for a VAG mini torch (or so I can charge the better halfs phone on road trips). Do you think it would be possible to fit 2 x 12v sockets and not a fag chuffer?

Thanks in advance, W

Loving them grab handles! Epic mod :)

I just love he extended leather pack Andrew, might look into that in the future.

Question on wiring if I may.

I have no aux socket (got glove box AMI), and there are now 2 12v sockets in he centre console which are further away than the original. Did you have to extend wires? How did you sort the aux?

I have smoker pack deletion, so would rather put in a secondary 12v socket for a VAG mini torch (or so I can charge the better halfs phone on road trips). Do you think it would be possible to fit 2 x 12v sockets and not a fag chuffer?

Thanks in advance, W

To be honest I haven't sorted the Aux yet - the cables were too short and I didn't have the time to re-wire it but I will do it some day. It isn't needed as I have the iPod dock in the glovebox.

Smoke pack deletion I think is next on my list due to the leather pack, it is very hard to open the ash tray :(

The 12v sockets are the same as the cig lighter, just with a blank cap or spring lid as far as I can see from the 12v supply that is in my console.

I have had the loan of my old A3 from my parents the last fortnight so the car hasn't moved. Hope I do not get used to 50mpg lol

Thanks

Reactions: robbiemac, I oOEddOo I, mdre83 and 3 others
Car is looking great Boydie! :wub: the extended leather bits

WOW :hubbahubba: Best Pics I've seen this Year so Far ...:wub: And Blue ...............OMG

The new photos are sweet, sprint blue looks amazing when the suns out!

James has got pretty handy at snapping photos

Amazing Boydie.
Your set up is inspiration not to go darker wheels and highlights against Sprint Blue.
Just looks bang on perfect mate.
Great shots.

What can I say, Andrew? Absolutely STUNNING, ..that is all!!! :hubbahubba: xx

Thanks for the comments guys - just wish I could always keep it that clean! Needs another good session though as the water isn't beading as nicely! Broke my EZ Detailing brush as well so need another one of those :(

Couple of more bits and pieces to get/do:

Fit ash tray delete
Install lighting bar under air con unit
Trim rear arm rests
Investigate rear arch spats you get on the cupra/golf r etc...
Buy and install facelift light switch
Fit new front brakes (standard)
Buy rear brakes
Replace cam follower

Couple of more bits and pieces to get/do:

Fit ash tray delete
Install lighting bar under air con unit
Trim rear arm rests
Investigate rear arch spats you get on the cupra/golf r etc...
Buy and install facelift light switch
Fit new front brakes (standard)
Buy rear brakes
Replace cam follower

Nothing more rewarding than getting through the todo list! ;)

I know! Very tempted for Edition 38 again this year. A good bit of talk happening on the forums over here in Northern Ireland. Had a great time in 2009 and was awesome in 2011.

Will have to think of something rad to do for it lol maybe a wheel change???

Haven't updated this thread in a while and its hard to think what exactly I have done with the car since May last year!!

BBSBOY is getting better at the sales pitches and when Revo developed their own intake system it was a pretty easy decision!

My car already had the ITG intake which REVO helped to initially develop and based the majority of their software results on (so I am lead to believe):

10265d1359120138-my-new-s-blue-s3-picture-005.jpg

Gold foil added 2.67bhp

At the time its main rivals were the EVOMS, Dbilas and Forge Twintake intakes and the ITG was able to produce results of 4-5g/s more air than them all. Therefore, an easy decision!

The intake arrived from Revo HQ earlier this week and I popped down to Performance 360 to have it fitted. BBSBOY and I did some logging before hand with the ITG and got 248g/s air flow.

Installation took max 30mins to do and I love it:

10267d1359119972-my-new-s-blue-s3-picture-010.jpg

Took the car a run and first impressions was the noise. Much more crisp and assertive sounding! Performance wise, took the car on the same run and returned a result of 257g/s. So a difference of 9g/s over the ITG which equates to roughly 12bhp!

Also had a revo/eurojet FMIC installed the car before Xmas.

0000130_eurojet_20t_front_mounted_intercooler.jpeg

Very happy with the result and looking forward to the next RR day at ECC to see if I can improve on the 348.2bhp result last time!

Attachments

• Picture 005.jpg
    Picture 005.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 624
  • S333.jpg
    S333.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 274
Im running the ITG at the moment and love it, but have to say that Revo intake looks very nice & clean in design! Good improvement over the ITG too :thumbsup:

Looks a really nice bit of kit. Is it much louder than the ITG. I am interested in one but don't want the car to sound 'chavy' if you know what I mean!

How does the itg get cold air directed to it I noticed tht the heat sheild for the revo one directs the air from the front grill to the filter and the itg one dosnt.