After S line Bits, Any Body Selling Any?

johal87

Reaction score
hey all! anybody selling any s line bits im after

front bumper - 2006 + the one that came standard on s lines maybe 06+ needs to have headlamp washer holes...

fogs, grills etc

facelift bonnet

rear s line bumper

170 back box

s line interior trims?

half leathers

thanks guys

Last edited:
Hi

Would hlep if you put 3door or 5door. Have you tried the classifieds at all mate?
Not many bumpers or bonnets come on here. They do now and then but most people are looking for the same parts. Have you checked ebay?

sorry mate, i need the parts for a 3 door

i've looked and not found much in the classified, and ebay, theres always some but there way to far, and some sellers are so arrogent to simple questions, so i only prefer ebay if i can go and get the item

I did an s-line conversioin on mine. Getting the headlining was a right pita. Ebay's the only option I'm afraid. Just keep looking for cars being broken & email them for the parts.

how much did you pay for the headlining mate?

i've actully sourced that, its 150, including all the bits and peices that go with it, about 40 for the guy to fit it, and its a 2 hour drive.. so all in all i would say 250, but i miss the black headlining from my old a3, the s line options really do make a difference

I got the main headlining & lights for around £60 including delivery, but had to source the c pillars & an a pillar that cost me around £80. If you can get someone else to take the hassle out of fitting it I'd say £250 was a good deal.

Be wary of the main interior light. If you have the passenger airbag warning light in yours, don't fit the newer one (without the warning light) as it'll disable the airbags. Easily solved by just taking the plastic off the new one & fitting to your old unit.

Agreed. It does feel much nicer inside with the black headlining though.

Oh & don't forget the door seals, else you'll have 2 beige stripes along the a-pillars!

These can be resprayed easily though using shoe colourant (I kid you not) if he doesn't have them.

lol now that would look silly

well they chap i spoke to, sounded really decent to be honest, and he said it will would be the full kit..

and im guessing if i go down there i can just say these bits would need to go with it, its just getting the time to go down there! but its going to be well worth it, my cars got preety dark tints on it aswell, too dark to be honest, insides going to be like sitting in a cinema lol

ambiant lighting pack is next! i so regret selling my s line last year, i had every extra apart from satnav! :(