Any bumper experts?

V6Pete

Now running on Bentley's y'all
Reaction score
Somebody drove into the back of my car at the weekend, and the bumper is damaged and will need replacing.

My car is a 2004 3.2 S-Line with factory Votex kit.

The Votex skirt is fine, so will remove and refit to the new bumper. But if I was to look out for a new bumper, which ones will fit? I assume there is a change after the facelift. Not sure if it has to be from an S-Line, or from certain models to retain the exhaust cut-out?

Any help is appreciated.

Cheers, Pete

All bumpers from 2004 onwards will fit apart from sportback!

I would ditch the votex rear (sell it) and buy a s-line rear bumper from a 2006 - much smoother and nicer looking! :)

All bumpers from 2004 onwards will fit apart from sportback!

I would ditch the votex rear (sell it) and buy a s-line rear bumper from a 2006 - much smoother and nicer looking! :)

Thanks for the reply - wasn't so much wanting to know which bumper would fit, but which would be the same as what's on there at the moment.

Comments noted about the Votex, but I want to keep it to match the rest of the kit. Factory will be easier when it comes to sell it.

No probs mate - you will just have to go to audi or a breakers and get the same bumper that is already on the car and get the votex attached to it

No probs mate - you will just have to go to audi or a breakers and get the same bumper that is already on the car and get the votex attached to it

I certainly don't want to sound unappreciative of your help but....

Thanks for stating the obvious! ;)

Maybe my post wasn't clear; I was trying to establish which models would have the same bumper, so I could maybe look to source from a breakers.