etka + elsawin quick question

Dude you can download it off the internet .. I bet he also downloaded via various torrent sites , burn on dvd and selling on ebay .

Where can you download it from? Do you have a link?

:thumbsup:

Your could probably download it if your could be bothered but the latest version of Elsawin available is 3.61 and consists of 3.54Gb, 99,289 files in 1937 folders. I think the latest version of ETKA is 7.1 and this is 1.98Gb, 55,440 files in 806 folders.

Normally when you buy Elsawin you have to install version 3.30. Update it to 3.40, 3.50, 3.51, 3.52, 3.60 and then to 3.61 and then load the actual data for each marque. This is quite easy from DVDs. Etka installs from a single DVD and then needs be update as necessary over the internet to the latest revision which is 760.

I recently purchased a copy of Elsawin 3.61 and Etka 7.1 through eBay which included all the data for Audi, VW, Seat and Skoda on 7 DVDs for £9.99.

Not worth the hasle and time of downloading it all myself.

oh ok makes sence now!!!
:faint: @ all the files and folders!
sent you a PM ST09

99% dealers are using etka 7.1 plus & 7.2 is out & about with colour images but havnt found an update site as yet so no point installing even if I have the program.

Elsawin I have been told, could be going completely online which is a **** for future cars, which maybe why I havnt seen update past 3.61 as yet for a fair while aswell.

The current online system is a complete & utter rip of, total joke, who has 4k a year to subscribe for unlimited use, where as if you want for an hour or day or month it works out even more, unbelievable.