Advice needed on where to get parts

electric_cooper

Reaction score
I am after the following parts for my 2007 A3

Full black optics grill
Leather centre armrest
RNS E Sat Nav
RS4 Titanium alloys (like on new black edition)

I have looked on ebay and the only one that seems to crop up a bit is the Sat Nav. Can anyone recommend any places to find the above and the price I would be looking to pay?

Thanks in advance guys :):rock:

Hi
:sign_welcome: to the forum nice car aswell seen the photo!
You can either try dealer going to cost quite a bit. Or keep trying ebay or on here classifieds see if any members have those parts to sell. There was a sat nav on here a few days ago some one was gonna sell! black edition alloys a member sold some a few weeks ago. Best bet to try ebay and on here. Best bet on the optic get it from the dealer it dont cost that much there. But i wouldnt go to them for the sat nav or alloys maybe armrest but check price. And again with the armrest ebay or try some breakers of cars?

Last edited:
Cheers mate

Thought it would be something like that

Will probably get the grill from dealer - Im really impatient so hope the bits come up quickly

Anyone got any idea what the going rate is? Have heard people say they picked up armrest for £100 and seen Sat Navs go for £400-£600. Havent got a clue on the alloys tho?

The other weeks member sold his alloys with tyres went for over £700
Think on ebay you can get a brand new armrest leather from stoke audi for £150 or £170! Yes thats correct the sat nav do go for around that much. trying to think who was selling one a few days ago for you

cheers for the advice mate, much appreciated :)

sounds like if I get "really" lucky, I may be able to pick up some RS4 alloys for the same price as mine? That would be ideal and save me a lot of money :)

just keep searching mate, you will find it and most of the times they go for decent prices! goodluck with the hunt!:search:

electric cooper - I can supply all of your OEM parts needs! I have a black optics grill about to be shipped out to another forum member at the minute.

PM- Sent :icon_thumright:

@pjmspeedy sent me that PM too mate, after one as well!

I have seen different part numbers banded about for the optics grill but believe the full grill is £126 inc VAT

I believe this doesnt include the number plate carrier. Is this required or will it be same shape/colour as the one already on my car?