REVO Select

PaulAr

S3 (8P)
Reaction score
Any one have a REVO select switch for sale?

Ive got a dealer visit coming up in the next week or two and need to get things back to stock.

The finest English Pounds await....

cheers
Paul

you just missed 2 on ebay one for 20 quid auldreekie won , and i forgot to bid like a numtie ....

Any one have a REVO select switch for sale?

Ive got a dealer visit coming up in the next week or two and need to get things back to stock.

The finest English Pounds await....

cheers
Paul

Drop me PM with details and I will help out, save your pennies. :icon_thumright:

If I put my car back to stock and Audi re-flash the ECU. Will the select switch still put the car back in performance mode, or will I need to visit AMD again?

If I put my car back to stock and Audi re-flash the ECU. Will the select switch still put the car back in performance mode, or will I need to visit AMD again?

If AUDI do a reflash, you will need an AMD visit mate.
Unless there has been any factory software updates AUDI should have no reason to though.
That said, VW seemed to do it as a matter of course every visit with my Golf.
They would deny it but I knew that was ******** because the car would be returned to me with the stock map.

cheers
Paul

Still interested in buying a switch if any one has one.

cheers
Paul

They would deny it but I knew that was ******** because the car would be returned to me with the stock map.

oh paul i think id ov cried at that or flipped did they do that everytime lol

oh paul i think id ov cried at that or flipped did they do that everytime lol

Drove me mad, couldnt say anything or I would have given the game away that the car was remapped......twats.
Luckily a had an understanding REVO agent.

cheers
Paul