AH FabricationsVolks Autos
    stEve

Status

Air Induction Kit/Aftermarket Dump v/v/Re-map

Hey guys how goes?

I have 2007 S3 8P an am thinking of re-mapping, and fitting a bigger Dump v/v for a little bit more "pshhhh", what do you guys recommend??

Also im thinking of putting on an Induction kit but its been years since my days of car modding so have fell behind with the best manufacturers, what do you think would be the best, K&N/Pipercross etc? Also would there be any further set up/problems with my car if fitting these bits & bobs???

Cheers in advance....

2. # ADS
    ADS

4th Gear

Status
    Hi there, there are a lot of threads on here regarding these mods. As for dump valve, we dont have one that goes psssh, our recirculates. You can get a spacer that will do this but you end up losing overall power. Revo for remap, lve got GIAC but lm not happy with it. Intake, EVOMs or Forge, or wait for the Forge Twintake. Problems, well thats debatable, mine misfires, its 08. Youll be wanting a tubo back exhaust as well for getting the most. Have a gander at the threads, its all there. Plenty guys on here to help you out too.

is a retronaut

Status
    The most common CAIs fitted to S3s are Forge and Evoms. See the FAQs thread in the stickies for Iggu's Forge write up.

Many people also fit Forge DVs to get a little noise.

I have an Evoms intake fitted and it makes lots of nice whooshing noises on it's own! Here's my thread: Evoms CAI fitted! Now with added engine cover.
    8P2 S3

For advice on Air Con problems please read my FAQs.
    To find ASN members with VCDS check out the MAP.

Stealth Beast Baby Yay

Status
    Look at the build threads to gain ideas, its more about want you want from the car really, 450+ big turbo like mine or the best car you can get with the Ko4, and trust me there are some awesome cars out there!!

Personally, upgrade intake, fuel pump, Revo (customer service is A++++) forge dv, better exhaust system to let it all flow out! should give you 330+ which is enough for a daily drive..
    Phantom Black, Revo, 450+ BHP , Milltek Evom's, Autotech fuel pump, RS4 brakes 18" Pro Race 1.2 team Dynamics, H&R ARB's, Bilstein PSS10's, Forge Twintercooler, GT3071R, RS4 Injectors, Helix racing clutch, Custom downpipe de-catted straight pipe to back box, 12.6second 1/4 mile! 4.03 sec's 0-60 This isnt just any car, this, THIS WAS the Stealth Beast!!
    Gone but not forgotten
    VCDS GONE TOO
    http://www.andyoram.co.uk

S.
    5th Gear

Status
    i've got my self forge CAI after 20days of owning a car fitted K&N cone filter on it. it makes awsome sneezing sound when you let accelerator pedal. def would recomend.

s3 Ibis White ... Build Thread

/ Black Grill / FbMfSw / Sunroof / Hill Hold / Armrest / Black Leather-Alcantara interior / Rear Parking Sensors / Heated Seats / Folding Mirrors / Cruise / Rns-e mk2 // ttrs-Brembo Brakes / 12mm spacers / Forge Short + Side Shift / 42dd's / ITG CAI / GfB DV+ / Forge Catch Can / Milltek TBE / Forge Twin IC/ Autotech HpFp / H&R ARB's / WALK / KW v3's / RS4 fpr / Loba&Sachs clutch / Revo Stage 2+ / ...

is a retronaut

Status
    You don't want one of these:
    Quote Originally Posted by S. View Post
    You want one of THESE!!!!

8P2 S3

HYPERDRIVE NEEDED

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Staz View Post
    You don't want one of these:

You want one of THESE!!!!

why what 's the difference staz ???

i dont mean to jack the thread lads but i got a neuspeed cai for 95 quid posted nice and cheep , is the neuspeed anygood do you know

is a retronaut

Status
    Well I was referring to the looks to be honest

Easier to fit too.

More expensive though.
    8P2 S3

S.
    5th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Staz View Post
    Well I was referring to the looks to be honest

Easier to fit too.

More expensive though.

but it sounds awsome!
    about fitting...well two pair of hands made it easier, and wd40
    s3 Ibis White ... Build Thread

/ Black Grill / FbMfSw / Sunroof / Hill Hold / Armrest / Black Leather-Alcantara interior / Rear Parking Sensors / Heated Seats / Folding Mirrors / Cruise / Rns-e mk2 // ttrs-Brembo Brakes / 12mm spacers / Forge Short + Side Shift / 42dd's / ITG CAI / GfB DV+ / Forge Catch Can / Milltek TBE / Forge Twin IC/ Autotech HpFp / H&R ARB's / WALK / KW v3's / RS4 fpr / Loba&Sachs clutch / Revo Stage 2+ / ...