S3 Sold A3 arrived!

Yonner

Reaction score
Hi peeps i sold the S3 and got my new toy The A3 3.2 and i love it! The car has not got xenon lights and would like to put some in it. Any one know of a good kit? I want the 8000k bulbs which i had in the S3.

here is the new toy!!

nice mate i like the skirts are they abt is is it a full kit on ...looks nice anyhow congratulations.....

nice mate i like the skirts are they abt is is it a full kit on ...looks nice anyhow congratulations.....

Yes mate its a full ABT kit looks well dont it!

Cheers :rock:

Your rims looks awesome on your car mate ! nice motor!

Last edited:
yeah looks nice it would look better dropped though get them gaps smaller .....the front looks pretty low and the back a little high ?? is it just the way its parked

did you buy it with the kit already on ??? looks nice though i like

yes the drivers side wheels are off a small lip on a drive, kit was already on the car when i got it

Congrats - how great does the 3.2 sound? Welcome to the V6 gang!

Yonner, how does it compare to an 8L S3? Trying to decide which one to go for.

Congratz on the new car! Looks very nice and the 3.2 V6 sounds lovely :) ! How does it compare to your old car the S3? You could just fit xenon's instead of an aftermarket kit. Make a thread regarding about fitting xenons i'm sure NHN (nigel) will be able to tell you how to fit them.
Once again congratz on the car. Any more photos?

Ashley

Another 3.2 on the forum :)

Any engine mods on it?

looks good :) was this on ebay the other day? my ABT a3 kicked off last week i think but there weren't any photies....

How are you finding NA :) tis great having loads of torque and not having to work the gears ;)

Yonner, how does it compare to an 8L S3? Trying to decide which one to go for.

My S3 was remapped and was a quick car but i started gettin faults with it, just seemed to keep throwing money at the car and other things goin wrong, Hope this car dont start giving me probs, Fuel was that little bit better on the S3 but not much, This 3.2 will go up hills without gear change and i love it, :arco:

cheers for all replys lads, no other mods done to car yet, I gonna take some more pics this week my mate is gonna Valet the car for me and carnuba it or G3 it i forgot what he said, Yes it was on ebay last week, And i happy i am in the 3.2 gang :rock:

Any one recommend any mods?

Awesome motor mate - any more pics!?

What are the 3.2s actualy like on petrol then when grannying around?

Good luck with this one

love the 3dr A3 loads better than the 5dr nice colour as wel

It sounds awesome! i love it.......... i cant stay in when the car is outside i just wanna go out and play!! :racer:

Yeah mate same here, had mine for 3 months now, still got that new car smell. Hard to resist just going out for a burn when it's sat outside!

What's the spec of it mate, internals..?