HELP - Car in very bad way....

I am so so impressed with AmD. Everything has been sorted.

The fault was a faulty HPFP, it seems the internals we faulty and caused a small bit of damage to another part. I cant remember the name of it. The damaged part has been repaired and the internals have been replaced. All under the warranty from Autotech!

The cracked section of the exhaust has been replaced with the non-resonated section that I asked for, again free of charge as the part was broken. I only have 1 back box now.... This will be fun!

Powerflex bushes have been fitted to the entire suspension setup. Will report back when i have the car as to the difference.

And the chrome surround has been fitted to my boost gauge, pictures coming soon!

All fixed! Very impressed with AmD's service. I'm very glad it was nothing serious!

oh that's great new's it's all good then :rockwoot:now fill her up and slaughter it :yes:

Hi Toby

Glad to hear it didnt cost you any thing and you got some good service. Also good it was nothing too serious aswell. Let us know how you get on with the Powerflex bushes and get some photo up of that boost gauge.

Ashley

Good news pal! With all the threads poppin up re problems lately it's good to hear yours was a minor...