Connecting an mp3 to A3 Audi Concert

no sadly not

its a company car and bog standard, I'd have had a cassette deck if the boss had his way!

I had a connect 2 adaptor for my old Sony MP3 player that gave control through the headunit. It was a good bit of kit.

What sort of MP3 player do you have? You can install an aux-in relatively easily.

I had a connect 2 adaptor for my old Sony MP3 player that gave control through the headunit. It was a good bit of kit.

What sort of MP3 player do you have? You can install an aux-in relatively easily.

Was the connect 2 easy enough to fit?

Presumably there will be a CD changer port on the back of the Audi Concert unit that I plug that connect 2 in?

Anyone know of any better alternatives to the Connect2 before I make the plunge.

sorry, dont mean to hijack but is the aux port by the cig lighter hard to fit? quite like it..looks very neat and tidy!

Presumably there will be a CD changer port on the back of the Audi Concert unit that I plug that connect 2 in?

Anyone know of any better alternatives to the Connect2 before I make the plunge.

but yes mate it is fairly straightforward aslong as you can run the wires through easily. plug and play really. and its usually accessed by pressing CD twice on the headunit

Yeah the one I had had a branched cable. You plug one end into the back of the headunit and the other into the vehicle loom and then the 3rd end connects to the Connects2 box. Simple job.