H&R Springs - s3

Nickl

Reaction score
I'm thinking about putting H&R Springs on my S3 when it arrives, will the ride still feel the same as stock? what are the advantages of coilovers other than being adjustable? Cheers

Basically you can adjust the height and with some the damping so they're perfect for track goers, they will be stiffer then springs and shocks though.

Damian @ DPM

i have the H&R springs with standard shocks.
do yourself a favour, when you're fitting change the shocks
as well... i feel the ride too hard on standard shocks.

i use my car maybe once a week so i'm not too concerned..

Basically you can adjust the height and with some the damping so they're perfect for track goers

Coilovers are perfect for people who want their car sat at a certain height, and want to adjust the ride to suit them i.e. soft or hard - IMO of course :meeting:

Coilovers are perfect for people who want their car sat at a certain height, and want to adjust the ride to suit them i.e. soft or hard - IMO of course :meeting:

You should get a job selling coilovers! :)

Yeah coilovers are also perfect for people wanting to set the cars height specific to them but they were originally designed for the track but some are now also good for road use.

Damian @ DPM

I had H&R Monotube coilovers fitted to my S3 yesterday and my fooking word! the car feels like its on rails! Cornering is an absolute blast....the car feels so much more stable, I'm loving it!

Last edited:
I had H&R Monotube coilovers fitted to my S3 yesterday and my fooking word! the car feels like its on rails! Cornering is an absolute blast....the car feels so much more stable, I'm loving it!

:sign_pics:
did you have to adjust your headlights?