JMB RetrofitsBadger5
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    1st Gear

Status

My wife's comments

OMG,

i'm getting this of my wife right now.

"If you spent more time looking after me, rather than waxing your car and talking to your kn*b-head mates on that audi forum, you might get more sex!"

well funny.
    S5
    Silver, black leather, AMI IPOD - HDD, SATNAV - PHONE, PARK PLUS, ETC ETC ETC

2. # ADS
    ADS

1st Gear

Status
    yes i did point out it was audisport not forum.

she's left the room
    S5

3rd Gear

Status
    lmao no for you tonight

Reverse Gear

Status
    kn*b-head mates??

How rude lol

N8
    Kowalski Details

Status

My Social Networking

Add N8 on Facebook Visit N8's Instagram Channel
    How dare she, now get her to go and suck on your lulla, lmfao

6th Gear

Status
    Lmao...Now thats just funny
    Dont worry mate, my girl friend moans about me going on this! And says i love my car more than her lol! And kn*b-head friends ouch thats a bit harsh lol what we done!
    Dark Vader Half sibling - MyThread

6th Gear

Status
    tell her you have posted a pic of her and your car and there's a poll to see which looks the best
    2003-2008 1998 Red A3 8L 1.8 Sport
    2008 -> 2003 Akoya Silver A3 8P1 2.0 FSi Sport

Status
    LMFAO that sounds very familiar

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Khufu View Post
    tell her you have posted a pic of her and your car and there's a poll to see which looks the best
    LMAO! Thats a good one!

HYPERDRIVE NEEDED

Status
    i get all that **** i say look it betta than me goin gout all night off my face on coke checking chicks if you dont like it foooook off ...thats bin acceapted and now i found out tonight she's fecking pregnant i mean wtf ....let me tell you the history....

i danced a chunky chick she got tubbed one effin night that leeded to now a seven year old lad but i see him verery 2 week so im being a pops to him .....

next i got with this chick romanced it lol made her get the morning after pill i went with her by the way to make sure no good fecking tubbed just had a little girl now 10 month old i got some robocop sperm ...lasweek same again i said morning after pill , went with her done the pilll fecking same again done a test tonight fecking pink ie pregnant.... feck me anyone want some terminator sperm in start selling this **** on ebay ....feck me im shocked to feck but also buzzing i got out my grill proper tonight selabrating ........hope it's a boy ...feck me life is mad

3rd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by 10blazin View Post
    i get all that **** i say look it betta than me goin gout all night off my face on coke checking chicks if you dont like it foooook off ...thats bin acceapted and now i found out tonight she's fecking pregnant i mean wtf ....let me tell you the history....

i danced a chunky chick she got tubbed one effin night that leeded to now a seven year old lad but i see him verery 2 week so im being a pops to him .....

next i got with this chick romanced it lol made her get the morning after pill i went with her by the way to make sure no good fecking tubbed just had a little girl now 10 month old i got some robocop sperm ...lasweek same again i said morning after pill , went with her done the pilll fecking same again done a test tonight fecking pink ie pregnant.... feck me anyone want some terminator sperm in start selling this **** on ebay ....feck me im shocked to feck but also buzzing i got out my grill proper tonight selabrating ........hope it's a boy ...feck me life is mad
    Woa mate thats pretty harsh!
    How about using some condoms once in a while ? :P
    FOR SALE:

RNS-e 2013 DVD, BK Version, NOT unit, DVD disc

Steering ECU : 1k0 953 549 AH, ideal for Cruise Control retrofit

2nd Gear

Status
    LOL hahaha @ aspen's comments

congrats @ blazin!

1st Gear

Status
    Funny i seem to get that as well, "what you buying now", & "alright audi geek hows ure friends tonight"
    I just say do i bother u whilst your watching Eastenders? NO.

Congratulations Blazin
    2009 09 A3 Sportback sport, Phantom Black, 18" genuine S3 alloys, Privacy glass, Cruise, Black Styling pack, ipod connection!

1st Gear

Status

That is A-MaZING mate, well done,

however, if you spent more time on here,, and less time taking care of your misus, things might be a bit different. you really must have supersperm dude

We had a right fallin out last night, you're always buying stuff for that car!! If I hear the words meguiars one more time I'm leaving, and y all time favourite. Why didn't you get the TTs, then you'd have even more holes to f**k!! you sad *******.

(just like to clarify she said that in the ehat of the moment, there is no truth to it)
    Last edited by Aspen; 10th July 2009 at 07:36. Reason: spelling - again
    S5

Interior Next!!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Aspen View Post
    That is A-MaZING mate, well done,

however, if you spent more time on here,, and less time taking care of your misus, things might be a bit different. you really must have supersperm dude

We had a right fallin out last night, you're always buying stuff for that car!! If I hear the words meguiars one more time I'm leaving, and y all time favourite. Why didn't you get the TTs, then you'd have even more holes to f**k!! you sad *******.

(just like to clarify she said that in the ehat of the moment, there is no truth to it)
    hahahaha!!! the TTs comment is soo funny, women are crazy bitc*** s
    Gone but not forgotten......
    S
    3 - Phantom Black - Black Optics - Most Extras

Mods: Revo Stage 2+ - 18" BBS ch/Michelin PS2 - Recaro OEM Buckets - Milltek TBE NonRes/Sports Cat - Evoms Intake - APR hpfp - H&R Springs/ARBS F&R - Sachs Clutch/Luk DMF - AP Racing 6 Pot BBK - 10mm Spacers - Black Rings
    Mods To Do: Full Retrim - MY11 RNSe - Coilovers- Plenty Carbon

6th Gear

Status

You're not jaffa then?
    Audi A3 2.0L TDI S-Line Sportback

HYPERDRIVE NEEDED

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by aristides View Post
    Woa mate thats pretty harsh!
    How about using some condoms once in a while ? :P
    lol. i forgot about writing all this lastnight i was steaming celebrating ...

its against my religeon .....lol

and im with the woman that has one and now tubbed with the second and i see my son from the one night stand .. i dont just spit kids out and not take care of em nigel .....so its nice got my self a little family now ,its changed my life for the better i love it ....
    Last edited by 10blazin; 10th July 2009 at 08:36.

Dealing with an OCD

Status
    Well i do love my car more than my missus,and spend more on it too!
    ...it's less inclined to throw a wobbly,and always keen for a good spanking!

S3 Brilliant Red - 340bhp

Custom Code Phase 2 + PSS, Autotech pump, Hybrid Forge/ITG Maxogen CAI /Reflactagold, Sprint Booster, Forge Quickshift, Forge DV, Denso Iridium sparks, PCV mod/oil catch can, R8 oil filler cap, Sachs performance clutch,Exhausts UK custom stainless TBE, Braille no-weight battery,PIAA mirror white DRL's,exterior + interior leds, AndyMac's Sub upgrade, H&R springs, VMR VB3 18x8.5 gunmetal alloys wearing BF Goodrich G-force 235/40

6th Gear

Status

Lol mate your wife so funny! That TT-S comment was a good one
    Congratz on the little one blazin
    Last edited by Ash B; 10th July 2009 at 19:14.

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast,not furious View Post
    Well i do love my car more than my missus,and spend more on it too!
    ...it's less inclined to throw a wobbly,and always keen for a good spanking!
    Have to agree with you there mate!

N8
    Kowalski Details

Status

My Social Networking

After I finish modding the car, I'd better spend some money on my gf!

Photographic Moderator

Status

My Social Networking

Follow Broken Byzan On Twitter Add Broken Byzan on Facebook Add Broken Byzan on Google+ Visit Broken Byzan's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by N8KOW View Post
    After I finish modding the car, I'd better spend some money on my gf!
    Oh dear, you are disallusioned, did no one tell you ? The modding never stops,

Just don't tell her that.

My GF spends more than me on her car, don't know if thats good or not.. lol I have to explain everything as she know the value so i cannot sneak anything past her sadly

Oh and Blazin, wouldn't getting the snip be much cheaper than maintainence

Photographic Moderator

Status

My Social Networking

Follow Broken Byzan On Twitter Add Broken Byzan on Facebook Add Broken Byzan on Google+ Visit Broken Byzan's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Khufu View Post
    or ban....... LMAO

3rd Gear

Status
    "If you spent more time looking after me, rather than waxing your car and talking to your kn*b-head mates on that audi forum, you might get more sex!"
    How dare a woman ask you to choose between your car or herself!? Let alone using sex as bait?

You've got to remind her who's the alpha male dude....send her back to the kitchen!

<for the record, I'm not sexist, nor do I have anything against aspen's relationship with his spouse>
    World's Fastest S3 Driver - racing old people in toyota camries since 1997 with a 97.6% winning rate.

S3 (8P)

Status
    Ive actually managed to tune my Wifes voice out of my frequency. Takes a while but worth it.

She opens her gob and all I get is `white noise`, maybe dogs can hear her, who knows

Heaven knows what she is saying, it between soap operas and facebook that is........anyway, I doubt its about boobs or cars so i wouldnt be interested ....

ps- funny thread btw Aspen
    Last edited by PaulAr; 10th July 2009 at 13:56.
    Now:
    -MK2 Golf Gti 16V/VR6, Oak Green, Shrick, Intake, Decat, Kish Retrim, Lenso BSX..
    -BMW 335d Xdrive, Estoril Blue, fully loaded.

Before:
    S3 (8P), Ibis, DSG, Milltek, SHARK

BMW 320d M Sport
    S3 (8P), Sprint, REVO, H&R Springs, BBS CHs,

Golf MK5 GTi 20TFSI - REVO Stage1, Red.
    Golf MK5 GTi 20TFSI - Std, Shadow Blue
    Civic Type `R`
    Golf MK4 GTi 18T - 200bhp, MTM ECU, Forge DV
    Golf MK3 VR6 - Cat Back
    Corrado VR6 - JAMEX
    Corrado G60 - JAMEX, BRM Charger rebuild
    etc....

S3 (8P)

Status
    Its madness i tell thee...those wenches will be voting before we know it ! Whatever next?...Jobs!
    Now:
    -MK2 Golf Gti 16V/VR6, Oak Green, Shrick, Intake, Decat, Kish Retrim, Lenso BSX..
    -BMW 335d Xdrive, Estoril Blue, fully loaded.

Before:
    S3 (8P), Ibis, DSG, Milltek, SHARK

BMW 320d M Sport
    S3 (8P), Sprint, REVO, H&R Springs, BBS CHs,

Golf MK5 GTi 20TFSI - REVO Stage1, Red.
    Golf MK5 GTi 20TFSI - Std, Shadow Blue
    Civic Type `R`
    Golf MK4 GTi 18T - 200bhp, MTM ECU, Forge DV
    Golf MK3 VR6 - Cat Back
    Corrado VR6 - JAMEX
    Corrado G60 - JAMEX, BRM Charger rebuild
    etc....

N8
    Kowalski Details

Status

My Social Networking

Quote Originally Posted by Byzan A4 View Post
    Oh dear, you are disallusioned, did no one tell you ? The modding never stops,
    Do you know what, its SOOOOOOOOOOOOO true man. I think I'm finished, then new things keep popping up to do!!

OH WELL, YOU LIVE ONCE, LIFE IS SHORT, MAKE THE BLOOOODY MOST IT LAD. Thats what me nana says

I really do wish I was from Yorkshire...

6th Gear

Status
    this is the most entertaining thread i think i've ever read on this forum lol!!!
    2000 AMK S3, Revo'd, forge 007p, B8's, H&R's, tarox g88's, ferrodo ds2500's, and in the fastest colour

Defo worth the wait :)

Status
    Haha, hilarious thread!!!

Congrats Blazin

5th Gear

Status
    Lmfao over here... you guys are killing me My misses put a collar on my MOD funds by announcing that we would be also spending a few days in Madrid on the way to Morocco.... Basically she wants to go shopping! I'm getting as many mods done prior to the end of the month as possible... Then let the chips fall where the may!

Congratulations 10Blazin!

Great thread Aspen!

N8
    Kowalski Details

Status

My Social Networking

Great thread man!

Third Gear

Status
    my missus knows were she stands on my list of priorities 1) Car 2) mountain bike
    3) missus, if she moans she goes. We also have a 9 stone rule, she goes over it, she goes, no fat chicks allowed.

Mark
    07 S3 Sprint Blue Now Sold
    12 Range Rover Evoque Dynamic Now sold
    A3 20 TDI S-Line Sportback in Daytona Grey with Aluminium Roof Rails, Fine Nappa Leather, Sat Nav, Comfort pack,Audi Sound System, Folding Mirrors, Heated Seats, Privacy Glass, Interior Light Pack, Non Smoke Pack.

Giac Extreme+!! Lovin it

Status
    Hahahaha lmfao!!

Quote Originally Posted by markwiggy View Post
    my missus knows were she stands on my list of priorities 1) Car 2) mountain bike
    3) missus, if she moans she goes. We also have a 9 stone rule, she goes over it, she goes, no fat chicks allowed.

Mark
    07 Suzuka Grey S3, Giac Extreme plus map, Autotech HPFP, VF Engineering CAI, 18" black rims,factory tints,fbmfsw,Mk 2 RNS-E,CH-LH lights.puddle lights,Bose,Shark fin, Lamin x lights & Fogs.Full TBE miltek, 09 White DIS,Buckets,LED conversion,TPMS.

Status
    Funny thread, and needed!!

Birds are mental, I can't explain it, they just are.

My missus is a good old girl, but she still doesn't see any value in superfast cars, modifications, high speed driving etc... I've nearly ditched her on the side of the road with a phone and 20 for a taxi once or twice. If we get a great driver road and she's in the car she kicks off. NOTHING, and I mean nothing fecks me up more than a wailing banshee sat in the passenger seat when you're trying to have a good thrash on a Welsh 'B' road.

I don't talk when she watches that brain dead shyte 'Home and Away'.

Birds, mad as you like.
    Audi S5 3.0V6T Coupe Black Edition

bentleyboy
    Quote Originally Posted by markwiggy View Post

Mark

lmao!!

I've got a similar priority list. Mine goes....
    1) my car
    2) my football team
    3) missus's boobs and a*se
    4) rest of missus (minus her opinion)

I've just asked my wife (of 42 very happy years) to read this thread....

Her comment was - What a bunch or morons - all trying to boost their egos!!

Perhaps you could ask your wives to comment as well!!
    Dave R (h5djr)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A3 8V 2.0 TDI-184 Sportback Sport s-tronic quattro - Silver + lots of options - my 9th A3

bentleyboy
    Quote Originally Posted by h5djr View Post
    I've just asked my wife (of 42 very happy years) to read this thread....

Her comment was - What a bunch or morons - all trying to boost their egos!!

Perhaps you could ask your wives to comment as well!!

Just a bit of fun, based mostly on fiction i'm guessing.

But FWIW, it's comments like the one your wife made that makes me not allow mine to have an opinion.

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by bentleyboy View Post
    lmao!!

I've got a similar priority list. Mine goes....
    1) my car
    2) my football team
    3) missus's boobs and a*se
    4) rest of missus (minus her opinion)

LMAO! Classic
    Hope she dont see that mind! lol

bentleyboy
    Quote Originally Posted by benskin07 View Post
    LMAO! Classic
    Hope she dont see that mind! lol
    LOL!!

Laptop + Bathroom is keeping me safe!

Quote Originally Posted by bentleyboy View Post
    Just a bit of fun, based mostly on fiction i'm guessing.

But FWIW, it's comments like the one your wife made that makes me not allow mine to have an opinion.
    I hope your right. The divorce rate is higher enough in this country as it is!!

Incidently, my wife is just as entitled to her opinion as I am to mine. Perhaps that's why we are still married and happy after 42 years.
    Dave R (h5djr)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A3 8V 2.0 TDI-184 Sportback Sport s-tronic quattro - Silver + lots of options - my 9th A3

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast