My wife's comments

Aspen

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
OMG,

i'm getting this of my wife right now.

"If you spent more time looking after me, rather than waxing your car and talking to your kn*b-head mates on that audi forum, you might get more sex!"

well funny. :lmfao:

yes i did point out it was audisport not forum.

she's left the room:)

Lmao...Now thats just funny
Dont worry mate, my girl friend moans about me going on this! And says i love my car more than her lol! And kn*b-head friends ouch thats a bit harsh lol what we done! :)

tell her you have posted a pic of her and your car and there's a poll to see which looks the best :lmfao:

LMFAO that sounds very familiar

i get all that **** i say look it betta than me goin gout all night off my face on coke checking chicks if you dont like it foooook off ...thats bin acceapted and now i found out tonight she's fecking pregnant i mean wtf ....let me tell you the history....

i danced a chunky chick she got tubbed one effin night that leeded to now a seven year old lad but i see him verery 2 week so im being a pops to him .....

next i got with this chick romanced it lol made her get the morning after pill i went with her by the way to make sure no good fecking tubbed just had a little girl now 10 month old i got some robocop sperm ...lasweek same again i said morning after pill , went with her done the pilll fecking same again done a test tonight fecking pink ie pregnant.... feck me anyone want some terminator sperm in start selling this **** on ebay ....feck me im shocked to feck but also buzzing i got out my grill proper tonight selabrating ........hope it's a boy ...feck me life is mad

i get all that **** i say look it betta than me goin gout all night off my face on coke checking chicks if you dont like it foooook off ...thats bin acceapted and now i found out tonight she's fecking pregnant i mean wtf ....let me tell you the history....

i danced a chunky chick she got tubbed one effin night that leeded to now a seven year old lad but i see him verery 2 week so im being a pops to him .....

next i got with this chick romanced it lol made her get the morning after pill i went with her by the way to make sure no good fecking tubbed just had a little girl now 10 month old i got some robocop sperm ...lasweek same again i said morning after pill , went with her done the pilll fecking same again done a test tonight fecking pink ie pregnant.... feck me anyone want some terminator sperm in start selling this **** on ebay ....feck me im shocked to feck but also buzzing i got out my grill proper tonight selabrating ........hope it's a boy ...feck me life is mad

Woa mate thats pretty harsh!
How about using some condoms once in a while ? :p:p

LOL hahaha @ aspen's comments

congrats @ blazin!

Funny i seem to get that as well, "what you buying now", & "alright audi geek hows ure friends tonight"
I just say do i bother u whilst your watching Eastenders? NO.

Congratulations Blazin

That is A-MaZING mate, well done,

however, if you spent more time on here,, and less time taking care of your misus, things might be a bit different. you really must have supersperm dude :superman:

We had a right fallin out last night, you're always buying stuff for that car!! If I hear the words meguiars one more time I'm leaving, and y all time favourite. Why didn't you get the TTs, then you'd have even more holes to f**k!! you sad *******.

:wtf: (just like to clarify she said that in the ehat of the moment, there is no truth to it:whistle2:)

Last edited:
That is A-MaZING mate, well done,

however, if you spent more time on here,, and less time taking care of your misus, things might be a bit different. you really must have supersperm dude :superman:

We had a right fallin out last night, you're always buying stuff for that car!! If I hear the words meguiars one more time I'm leaving, and y all time favourite. Why didn't you get the TTs, then you'd have even more holes to f**k!! you sad *******.

:wtf: (just like to clarify she said that in the ehat of the moment, there is no truth to it:whistle2:)

hahahaha!!! the TTs comment is soo funny, women are crazy bitc*** s

You're not jaffa then?

Woa mate thats pretty harsh!
How about using some condoms once in a while ? :p:p

lol. i forgot about writing all this lastnight i was steaming celebrating ...

its against my religeon :moa: .....lol

and im with the woman that has one and now tubbed with the second and i see my son from the one night stand .. i dont just spit kids out and not take care of em nigel .....so its nice got my self a little family now ,its changed my life for the better i love it ....

Last edited:
Well i do love my car more than my missus,and spend more on it too! :notme:
...it's less inclined to throw a wobbly,and always keen for a good spanking!

Lol mate your wife so funny! That TT-S comment was a good one
Congratz on the little one blazin :)

Last edited:
After I finish modding the car, I'd better spend some money on my gf! :puke:

Oh dear, you are disallusioned, did no one tell you ?:think: The modding never stops,:p:p:p

Just don't tell her that.:wub:

My GF spends more than me on her car, don't know if thats good or not.. lol I have to explain everything as she know the value so i cannot sneak anything past her sadly:friends:

Oh and Blazin, wouldn't getting the snip be much cheaper than maintainence:salute:

"If you spent more time looking after me, rather than waxing your car and talking to your kn*b-head mates on that audi forum, you might get more sex!"

How dare a woman ask you to choose between your car or herself!? Let alone using sex as bait?

You've got to remind her who's the alpha male dude....send her back to the kitchen!

<for the record, I'm not sexist, nor do I have anything against aspen's relationship with his spouse>

Ive actually managed to tune my Wifes voice out of my frequency. Takes a while but worth it.

She opens her gob and all I get is `white noise`, maybe dogs can hear her, who knows:think:

Heaven knows what she is saying, it between soap operas and facebook that is........anyway, I doubt its about boobs or cars so i wouldnt be interested ....:)

ps- funny thread btw Aspen:salute:

Last edited:
Its madness i tell thee...those wenches will be voting before we know it ! Whatever next?...Jobs!

Oh dear, you are disallusioned, did no one tell you ?:think: The modding never stops,:p:p:p

Do you know what, its SOOOOOOOOOOOOO true man. I think I'm finished, then new things keep popping up to do!! :moa:

OH WELL, YOU LIVE ONCE, LIFE IS SHORT, MAKE THE BLOOOODY MOST IT LAD. Thats what me nana says :p

I really do wish I was from Yorkshire...:3sadwalk:

this is the most entertaining thread i think i've ever read on this forum lol!!!

Haha, hilarious thread!!!

Congrats Blazin :)

Lmfao over here... you guys are killing me :) My misses put a collar on my MOD funds by announcing that we would be also spending a few days in Madrid on the way to Morocco.... Basically she wants to go shopping! I'm getting as many mods done prior to the end of the month as possible... Then let the chips fall where the may! :undwech:

Congratulations 10Blazin!

Great thread Aspen!

my missus knows were she stands on my list of priorities 1) Car 2) mountain bike
3) missus, if she moans she goes. We also have a 9 stone rule, she goes over it, she goes, no fat chicks allowed.

Mark

Hahahaha lmfao!!

my missus knows were she stands on my list of priorities 1) Car 2) mountain bike
3) missus, if she moans she goes. We also have a 9 stone rule, she goes over it, she goes, no fat chicks allowed.

Mark

Funny thread, and needed!!

Birds are mental, I can't explain it, they just are.

My missus is a good old girl, but she still doesn't see any value in superfast cars, modifications, high speed driving etc... I've nearly ditched her on the side of the road with a phone and £20 for a taxi once or twice. If we get a great driver road and she's in the car she kicks off. NOTHING, and I mean nothing fecks me up more than a wailing banshee sat in the passenger seat when you're trying to have a good thrash on a Welsh 'B' road.

I don't talk when she watches that brain dead shyte 'Home and Away'.

Birds, mad as you like.

Mark

lmao!!

I've got a similar priority list. Mine goes....
1) my car
2) my football team
3) missus's boobs and a*se
4) rest of missus (minus her opinion)

:rolleyes:

I've just asked my wife (of 42 very happy years) to read this thread....

Her comment was - What a bunch or morons - all trying to boost their egos!!

Perhaps you could ask your wives to comment as well!!

I've just asked my wife (of 42 very happy years) to read this thread....

Her comment was - What a bunch or morons - all trying to boost their egos!!

Perhaps you could ask your wives to comment as well!!

Just a bit of fun, based mostly on fiction i'm guessing.

But FWIW, it's comments like the one your wife made that makes me not allow mine to have an opinion.
:undwech:

Just a bit of fun, based mostly on fiction i'm guessing.

But FWIW, it's comments like the one your wife made that makes me not allow mine to have an opinion.
:undwech:

I hope your right. The divorce rate is higher enough in this country as it is!!

Incidently, my wife is just as entitled to her opinion as I am to mine. Perhaps that's why we are still married and happy after 42 years.