My wife's comments

my missus knows were she stands on my list of priorities 1) Car 2) mountain bike
3) missus, if she moans she goes. We also have a 9 stone rule, she goes over it, she goes, no fat chicks allowed.

Mark

True mate... the fatter they are the more they slow you down!!
classic thead!

LOL Any photos of the missus? ;), sounds about right! I get told off by her for spending far to long on the laptop!

the missus just read the thread and said "their Bast*rds aren't they? anyway I am missing my Eastenders"

my missus knows were she stands on my list of priorities 1) Car 2) mountain bike
3) missus, if she moans she goes. We also have a 9 stone rule, she goes over it, she goes, no fat chicks allowed.

Mark

Don't blame ya on the weight thing! it starts slowing ya car down if they are over that!!

LOL!!

Laptop + Bathroom is keeping me safe! :tocktock:

Lol...Good place! Hope you locked the door! Any problems give me a call:superman:

I hope your right. The divorce rate is higher enough in this country as it is!!

Incidently, my wife is just as entitled to her opinion as I am to mine. Perhaps that's why we are still married and happy after 42 years.

Congratulates on the 42 years Dave:applaus: Dont think i know many people who parents or family members who are still with there other half!

I've just asked my wife (of 42 very happy years) to read this thread....

Her comment was - What a bunch or morons - all trying to boost their egos!!

Perhaps you could ask your wives to comment as well!!

Nice one Dave, best not to let mine read it though, i may get a black eye.

Mark

lmao at this thread, has me in stiches

Incidently, my wife is just as entitled to her opinion as I am to mine. Perhaps that's why we are still married and happy after 42 years.

Weird...I allowed my gf entitlement to her opinion as well, and she now thinks we shouldnt be together anymore for some weird bird reason or another.

Maybe it's a good thing. Drama aside, now I can drive the upcoming track all by myself without taking turns with her!

I've just asked my wife (of 42 very happy years) to read this thread....

Her comment was - What a bunch or morons - all trying to boost their egos!!

Perhaps you could ask your wives to comment as well!!

As Swiftcover says, "Get A Life"

I just asked my cat to read your comment, she just rolled over & went back to sleep, cant blame her tbh.

Another insightful post by you Dave, I do wonder why you come onto this site anymore because if you're not whingeing about spelling, you're whingeing about car modding & now by way of your keyboard you're calling us morons & egotistical. (I have a feeling it wasnt your wifes comment)

As someone said to me today who is well respected on the site, very well, a good way to get less members on the site & totally true.

I think the thread is funny as hell, it injects some humour into the site if you've heard of that before, you cant have it all being serious as you Dave, grow a sense of humour for yours & everyone's sake because everyone but you on here sees it as harmless fictional banter between some guys & mostly not meaning anything untoward there partners.

& Jase, Eastenders, think you need to train her better, lol

Ive actually managed to tune my Wifes voice out of my frequency. Takes a while but worth it.

She opens her gob and all I get is `white noise`, maybe dogs can hear her, who knows:think:

Heaven knows what she is saying, it between soap operas and facebook that is........anyway, I doubt its about boobs or cars so i wouldnt be interested ....:)

ps- funny thread btw Aspen:salute:

hahahaha white noise pee funny paul

nige what have you said :asskicking: im sure your post will be deleted as you cant argue because when you argue back there stuff is left on the thread ie calling you an idiot but yours are deleted its a joke reminds me of iran or north korea censored to suit lol....

but dave is a little older and probably a tad old fashioned my mom and dad would probably say the same so i took daves comment with a pinch of salt .....

heres my list

1 car
2 food
3 knockers
4 beer

:arco:

this thread cracks me up more every time I read it. It's the kind of banter I enjoy as it's just p1$$ take and not pointed. Very funny!!!

nige what have you said :asskicking: im sure your post will be deleted as you cant argue because when you argue back there stuff is left on the thread ie calling you an idiot but yours are deleted its a joke reminds me of iran or north korea censored to suit lol....

No reason for a deletion, I dont see a swearword or any rude word directed towards anyone in the post, thats the only reason I can see a post deletion & warning.

I was merely replying to his comments about us being moronic.

If he as a mod is entitled to post comments calling us silly names then why cant I as a member aswell be entitled to my opinion about his post/s without using silly names.

All his post does is antagonise other members who are merely having some completely harmless fun about something thats been banter for many years between men & women regarding cars & guys, its like women & shoes/handbags, thats a standing joke which we as blokes also laugh about, are they morons & egotistical for there choices in life, I think not & as a guy himself I would expect him to understand the thread alot better than he has, as I said grow a sense of humour.

:arco:

this thread cracks me up more every time I read it. It's the kind of banter I enjoy as it's just p1$$ take and not pointed. Very funny!!!

Thankyou Warren, given most your posts I read are actually very sensible so coming from you this proves exactly my point, its just harmless fun, banter & joking around, nothing moronic about it or egotistical without any pointing as you quite rightly say.

i have the 9 stone rule too, lol....congrats btw....what a great thread too haha

damn what i thinking wrong order ...

1. big kahoonaz
2. food
3. beer
3. car

this pic made me realize nothing beets kahoonaz ...

big%2Bboobs.jpg

Last edited:
I have a dialema... my misses is preg and gaining weight... is she allowed in the car? (18 weeks preg)....

I have a dialema... my misses is preg and gaining weight... is she allowed in the car? (18 weeks preg)....

No, send her home to her family and tell her she can come back after the birth, but only when she's back in shape.

Mark

No, send her home to her family and tell her she can come back after the birth, but only when she's back in shape.

Mark

Yus, as the boob fairy will have visited - thus fulfilling the first criteria

LMFAO

You cant win with women & weight, if you're honest they give you **** & if you say no baby you look lovely they say you're just saying that to make me feel better, so best thing is to go play with your car, again, lol

damn what i thinking wrong order ...

1. big kahoonaz
2. food
3. beer
3. car

this pic made me realize nothing beets kahoonaz ...

big%2Bboobs.jpg

Have to agree with you there! Now thats a good view :)

Mark

Now thats just funny! :laugh:

Momma, I'm hungry! :blink:

Congratulations Blazin', that's great news man. When I get home I'm gonna blaze a 10 in honour of you, and the robosperm :o.k:
Aspen: Thanks for starting the only thread on here which has made me laugh in weeks. Think your wife's comments are pretty normal as far as those feminine things go, mine would probably say something similar (in German) but she better not slag me too badly or I won't give her the A3 next year like I said :p

A miracle she can get out of bed in the morning without a little assistance, and enough there to breastfeed a large crèche. Ain't evolution just grand?!