new pics.

Aspen

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
I know that this will get moved, but I thought everyone might like to see my S3 after I spent 4 hours claying it (sonus green) removing the swirls with my DAS, and then applying 2 coats of sonus sfx-4 sealant!

the pics don't do it justice, but seriously I'm almost nursing a semmi!

clayed the wheels too. !

DSC01186.jpg

DSC01188.jpg

DSC01189.jpg

DSC01190.jpg

DSC01195.jpg

v nice mate nice shine id love an s3 sportback dont see many in red i like it ...:o.k:

clay is amazing stuff i just gotta get my megs 220 now and do mine i cant wait ....

cheers guys.

Audi sheffield (where we got my wifes TT from) rang me to say that people keep coming in asking about the S3 in red with the black roof that keeps driving round Sheffield haha love it.

I can't believe more people haven't ordered it in that colour, I know I'm from Yorkshire and a bit tight, but it's a free colour option. and it looks so nice in the sunsheeeeeeeiiyne.

Nice car & pics - what is the opensky like, worth the money?

That is stunning! I love the non pearl red, it seems so much brighter!. Roof looks class as well!. Nice his and hers car options!

Nice car & pics - what is the opensky like, worth the money?

yeah id love the twin sunroof just to let more light in ... i cant remember that car , was it a peugeot where the windscreen come's about a foot into the roof that would be top in fact id love a glass roof it would be awesome watching the rain.....

i used to love when i was a kid and it was absolutely pissin down and i was in the bedroom dry or when we used to make a den as kids and be dry and it was torrential outside..

As already said, nice to see one in red - quite rare I think!

Looks great too with the open sky as a nice contrast :thumbsup:

Hi

Car looks great! I do really like Red S3 but you hardly see them. As said do seem rare, think i've only ever seen one on the road in red. Think there hardly any on the forum aswell! Must say now thats a clean car, nice TT aswell! And i do like the opensky system If i could order an new S3 i'd order that aswell looks the business.
Ever fancy popping down to Cardiff let me know could give my car a clean over ha:rolleyes:
Enjoy the car mate

Ashley

That's a beautiful car mate!

Love the open sky look too... You better get yourself some elbow supports though if you're planning on keeping that cleaning regime up... Even better get yourself an oompah loompah to do it all for you! :)

In my opinion the "open sky" (ha ha) is a load of old cobblers. It looks nice, especially on red or white cars, but that's about it. Almost the whole roof is glass but the bit that opens is less than you'd get in an old Cavalier or something :think: and the rear blind bit on mine is knackered, although maybe that isn't the sunroof's fault, particularly :drag:

By the way, very nice S3. Loving the rrrrred!

In my opinion the "open sky" (ha ha) is a load of old cobblers. It looks nice, especially on red or white cars, but that's about it. Almost the whole roof is glass but the bit that opens is less than you'd get in an old Cavalier or something :think: and the rear blind bit on mine is knackered, although maybe that isn't the sunroof's fault, particularly :drag:

By the way, very nice S3. Loving the rrrrred!

cheers everyone, I feel I should reply, I am not a welder. I breed whippets:p

I must say, I only got the open sky because it looks so damn good next to the red. Well and a friend of ours has an sline in white with it and it looked amazing.

She is of course gutted now because I got an S and not an Sline.

I agree that the roof doesn't open as much as some cars, but, I must also say that when that sun comes out, I'm so glad I've got it.

(ok, I also like the one touch button, that when pressed, makes everyone outside look at you as it automatically open and slides back).

God I'm sad. :sob: