Monster MotorsportEM Tuning
    Dolphin Grey 2007 S3

Status

New tyres for the S3

I was struggling to find posts on tyres, although i'm sure there is a thread somewhere??

I've got pirellis at the moment ahd hate them as they are too loud!! only good thing is i've had 14000miles out of the set and the rears probably have another couple of thou left!

I'm looking at either Michellin Pilot Sport 2's or Goodyear Eagle F1 GSD3s (if thats what they are called!

Best price i've had so far fitted is

125 a corner for the Miches

and

105 a corner for the Goodyears...

Anybody know where i can get them cheaper and which ones you'd suggest?

I've had both on other cars and think they are both very good with the Miches just a little bit better. Can't decide if they are worth the extra 80 for the set though???

Dave

2. # ADS
    ADS

Third Gear

Status
    People appear to favour the Good Year eagle F1 assymetric as they appear to have won all the tests, I have them on my S3 and they are excellent. I was a little concerned at how long they would last as I have always found GY to be a softer compound, these are great they have already outlasted the conti's they replaced. Looking at about 120 a corner though.

Mark
    07 S3 Sprint Blue Now Sold
    12 Range Rover Evoque Dynamic Now sold
    A3 20 TDI S-Line Sportback in Daytona Grey with Aluminium Roof Rails, Fine Nappa Leather, Sat Nav, Comfort pack,Audi Sound System, Folding Mirrors, Heated Seats, Privacy Glass, Interior Light Pack, Non Smoke Pack.

4th Gear

Status
    Assymetrics on Camskills @ 108.50 (less F&B) which is a great price. Just fitted them so too early to wax about them, but I like so far.

Some reviews and info here too.

Works 60% the time, Everytime.

Status
    F1 Assymetrics. The level of grip is amazing. Less road nise than my pirellis too.

2003 Audi S3 + Go faster bits

Dealing with an OCD

Status
    +1 for the Good Years,i've had 'em on a couple of cars,should be good for 20k

S3 Brilliant Red - 340bhp

Custom Code Phase 2 + PSS, Autotech pump, Hybrid Forge/ITG Maxogen CAI /Reflactagold, Sprint Booster, Forge Quickshift, Forge DV, Denso Iridium sparks, PCV mod/oil catch can, R8 oil filler cap, Sachs performance clutch,Exhausts UK custom stainless TBE, Braille no-weight battery,PIAA mirror white DRL's,exterior + interior leds, AndyMac's Sub upgrade, H&R springs, VMR VB3 18x8.5 gunmetal alloys wearing BF Goodrich G-force 235/40