needs parts number please

10blazin

HYPERDRIVE NEEDED
Reaction score
hi if anyone can help i need 2 parts numbers...

i need a black surround to replace the chrome trim on the grill on my audi a3 06 .....

i also need a black number plate surround part number please ......

thanks guys :o.k:

Last edited:
is it defo the part number mate cos i got to order it you see..........

Ah no you seriously dont want the number plate holder/blanking plate do you, they're ugly as hell, always double sided padded tape stuck on flat looks best, very low profile & not messy at all, simplicity always seems better for plates.

hi if anyone can help i need 2 parts numbers...

i need a black surround to replace the chrome trim on the grill on my audi a3 06 .....

i also need a black number plate surround part number please ......

thanks guys :o.k:

Black grill surround is 8P4807715VMZ
Black number plate holder if you mean the bit that goes on the grill with four screws under the bottom edge to hold the number plate it is 8P4807285G3FZ

I think just the surround is: 8P4 807 715 VMZ

correct

Ah no you seriously dont want the number plate holder/blanking plate do you, they're ugly as hell, always double sided padded tape stuck on flat looks best, very low profile & not messy at all, simplicity always seems better for plates.

if you mean the one i got, it looks good, lol

no nige i dont mean a holder well i do , what i mean is i need the centre bar going accross the grill in black SEE I SPRAYED MY GRILL BLACK but the number plate holder and chrome in black surround are taking stone chips hense the need to replace ....the grill is fine

audi-A3-S3--A4-sportback-chrome-gri.jpg

Last edited:
matt do you have a price for the numberplate holder ??? its just il have to go audi today and pay for them so they can order me the parts.....

i was gonna get an ottenger grill but prices are extortionate so im not gona bother

just been to audi and paid the part were correct thanks again matt:icon_thumright:

i wa trying to get one from them at 350 but you need a business account but i found them somewhere else i forget now but they was asking for like 450 i thought yeah right ......ive found a pretty nice carbon fibre grill to i may get that also and do my own thing with it mesh etc....

oh ok, business account isnt a problem, but woah! lol

i know the prices take the **** i was thinking of getting this grill and costomising it my self thicker black mesh and black sline badge im not in the market of crap taste i got a picture in my head i know it will look good ....

b1b5_1.JPG

i was thinking to get some parts done internally and externally in carbon wrap maybe even the alloys check this stuff out you can get it matt or gloss and different colours matt black gloss black

zcarb33gtrbonnet.jpg

carbon1.jpg

carb2.jpg

carb1.jpg