Dilemma Eibach Pro-kit or Sportline

yani

Reaction score
sorry to keep going on, this is prob my 3rd topic about lowering my car

I am going to order some eibach springs today as I cannot stand the allroad look any longer…

Problem is do I go for the Prokit for the s-line look or go sportline….

I have 18” correct offset wheels and don’t want to have to fit spacers etc to move them closer to the arche’s etc.

what do you lot think ?? i have prev req pics of the sporline drop does anyone have a pic to share of the pro-kit drop.

this is how it sits at the moment....

DSC02556.jpg

I posted a pic of mine on your other thread. It has the pro springs on.

If you've currently got 54-55 offset wheels (oem A3) and don't want to fit spacers then go Eibach Pro. The arch gap and wheel offset works ok. Scottie's wheels are the lower offset or equivalent to 10mm spacers which looks sweet.

I have the Sportline and have gone for 10mm H&R spacers all round to complete the look. I personally think you'd need to fit spacers with this setup otherwise you run the risk of the car looking like its over powering the wheels.. especially at the back! :)

With the Pro kit you'll see about another 20mm on top of what you have now so if it's the S-Line look you're going for then the Pro's are the ones you want.

Damian @ DPM

Eibach Pro are the way to go

With the Pro kit you'll see about another 20mm on top of what you have now so if it's the S-Line look you're going for then the Pro's are the ones you want.

Damian @ DPM

order placed, will get some pics up soon as they are fittted.

also got hold of an audi front spoiler so looking forward to that as well

Springs arrived yesterday, soon as i finished work i got stuck in and hour and a half later it was done (thanks to my brother who had done one before). Rear only took about 10 mins a corner most of the time was spent doing the front (we removed the whole leg rather than take the shock out of the hub).

looks better but i have only seen a 10 -11 mm drop so far hop i get another 10 mm as it settles ??

will get some pics up over the weekend.

thanks to everyone who helped me decide and Damian at DPM for supplying them so quickly.

I'd be interested to know how it feels now Yani,as i'm thinking about doing the same.

only done a few miles since, noticably more bumpy but still confortable, steering feels much more responsive.

like i said its only droped 10mm so far so ride may change once it settles. anyone have an idea of how long or many miles it will take to settle ?