I picked up my A3 this week and was hoping someone might be able to help...
1. Is there a way to change into manual flappy padal mode without changing the gear. To engage manual mode I am pulling a padal, but it then changes gear, when I actually want to stay in that gear.
2. Is there a way to continue in Manual mode? When i change into that mode and say want to keep it in 3rd gear, after a while the auto takes over and changes gear for me (not red lining it - just trunding along). Is there a way to stop it going back into auto?
3. I've got a bluetooth walkman rather than an iphone. Is there a way I can bluetooth my music to the RNS-E system without cabling it in?
4. If I've got my skyroof open, and exit the car - when I lock it and close all the windows from the fob it fails to close the skyroof. Is there a way to make it close all windows and the roof via the fob?
5. When the car in running I can here a really night electronic bleeping in the background. It's 3 light bleeps every 10 seconds or so. Has anyone experieced it? How do I make it stop - it's doing my head in!
Hope you can help!