My new S3

A3simon

Reaction score
i picked it up a week past monday and only got to do 400 miles in it before i left to come back to work. Im very happy with it but it has some things needing fixed already like

the passenger seat has a small cut in it where they have been removing the plastic covers with a stanley knife:wtf:

also the sharkfin aerial is discoloured

plus i had the RAC out after 6 hours of ownership apparently there was a vacuum hose off on the engine.

heres a couple of crap pics

SDC10077-1.jpg

SDC10078.jpg

lovely motor mate, wish u well to use it! looks like u live in the right place full of county lanes!

Very nice! Love Sprint blue cars!

Also you seem to have a black hole emerging in the 1st pic!

My favourite colour. Congratz on the car. Looks great!!!
Enjoy the car. And hope you dont have any more problems

LOL - Cars are a big waste of money, but it puts a smile on our faces, afterall can't spend it anywhere in heaven :noway:

But fair enough, enjoy it Si!

what i mean to say is anything i do will be beneficial instead of putting on big wheels and lowering it to the weeds. I fancy the H&R springs as my dad had them fitted and his sits just nice in my opinion. Then just a remap and leave it alone

and after remap, sooner or later milltek tbe, then CAI...then stage 2...then lighter wheels....
it ain't going to stop :whistle2:
:beerchug:...lovely car, sprint blue is my 2nd choice:rolleyes:
how do you like s-tronic, is it good? i was thinking about it but in the end went for manual:racer:
enjoy jor car :s3addict:

nah it will defo only be a remap and H&R springs. As for the S tronic its great stick it in sport and plant the foot so much better than a manual

what sort of price are you looking at for the springs?:uhm: