I went for a little upgrade on my module (from 8P0-907-279- F to 8P0-907-279- N)
I did a print screen of every byte for the F module and did the coding for the N one (as far as I could, because the N module has 30 bytes instead of 23 of the F)
For the rest, the "long coding helper" helped a bit... Only the last 4 or 5 bytes had no options on the helper...
Now, I have a little problem with my lighting...
My ambient lighting doesn't work, navi and climate control leds blink like a christmas tree!
On the exterior everything works fine, except my wing side markers (they continuously go on when I turn the lights on)
Coding for F module:
058C4F2F80141000000 0000000000000002 9FF1F5C0100
Coding for N module: 05AC6F2F801410007D0 0000000000000002 9FF0F5C011007002 000000000
It doesn't have any errors on scans...
F module (top) vs N