Picture request : Black S-line with mods :)

Seedler

Reaction score
As above, can people please post photos of modified Black A3 S-Lines please....

Would love to see a photo of one with BLACK S3 alloys, or if someone could photo shop an example I would REALLY appreciate it :)

Thanks in advance

Pic of sportback with s3 alloys if someone can photoshop black?, not sure if what you are after???????
DSC01220.jpg

another impatience newbie give it a little time people will post

i just found these pics in google image search and off here have you bothered to look yourself .....:asskicking:

i dont mean to sound like a moaner but to post a thread and bump it so impatiencly quick is a joke when i just found these pics so quick

ive never asked for a pic request because there so easy to find on google images if you can be bothered , if not be patient and wait its weekend people have familys stuff to do etc... not spend 20 mins looking for pics because you cant be bothered

and bearder youve viewed it yourself and didnt post a pic its a bit contridicting by thanking him isnt it and not posting a pic lol ,because you bumped a thread so quick the other day to till i helped you out... :think:

both you guys are new , be patient lads and dont get a bee in your bonnet, once you have a few post's and start blending in maybe help will come quicker eh .??? :beerchug:

hope these help :thumbsup:

MassiveRimsonA33-1.jpg

L37V8CXLDDQPCJKREM.jpg

IMG_0680Large.jpg

vas_essen07_045.jpg

Thanks mate. The only exteria mods i might do is fit OSIR 20mm wider front wings. Looking forward to having my new CRYO engine fitted next week.

Thanks mate. The only exteria mods i might do is fit OSIR 20mm wider front wings. Looking forward to having my new CRYO engine fitted next week.

where you getting the arches from yeah they look good it just i dont understand why they dont do something with the rear arches to youle have to get some pics up im getting some osir skirts and a oettinger grill soon .... cant wait .:rockwoot:

Ooooooohhhh mikey me old cockle, I notice some upgradings to be done soon, come on spill the beans whats occurring.

where you getting the arches from yeah they look good it just i dont understand why they dont do something with the rear arches to youle have to get some pics up im getting some osir skirts and a oettinger grill soon .... cant wait .:rockwoot:
Tried talking to the TT Shop about the arches but gave up on them so might import them. Rear arches are designed to help strengthen the rear of the car they are not just a set of bolt on arches like the front that make no difference to the car if they are there or not. If a company designed a rear extension replacement kit they would need to test the car for safety and all sorts of legal stuff. I spoke to a well know body shop if they would just cut and extend the rear arches 20mm to match the front and they refused because it would compromise the rigidity of the car and could put them in legal trouble if there was an accident.

Nice car! You got any vids of your car in action or anything? Would love to see how it goes with all that power!

I have an old 2006 video when the car was getting setup on a RR but other then that no. Anyone is welcome to come for a ride in my car but i don`t post video`s of me driving illegal/fast on the web.

Ooooooohhhh mikey me old cockle, I notice some upgradings to be done soon, come on spill the beans whats occurring.
I will PM you mate as this thread isn`t about my car.

ive spoke to osir to im gonna import mine as any uk supplier is asking to much doe infact ridiculas

my lava gray one if any use to you mate ...

23062009564.jpg

a32.jpg