URGENT ADVICE NEEDED!!!

S3RYE

Interior Next!!
Reaction score
basically finished an appointment at work yesterday.. put folder on seat (s3 seat black,silver leather) and when i got home noticed a biro had been sticking out and has drawn all over my f****** seat!! right on the silver part...

what the hell will get it off? ive tried warm water, leather cleaner

helpppppppppppp

Hairspray usually takes biro off leather sofas, you could try that.

Sheeit, have you posted on the detailing section or on Detailing world - in fact maybe just do a search on there?!

I'm sure that you probably have, but here is what Google says; looks like 10B and Jools are both on the money.

its says other stuff in the hairspray may damage the leather though just go to maplins and by some alchohol from there it will be fine with a little scrub

OK, so i searched everywhere on the net! ferrari forums, porsche forums and detailing forums...

no luck!

so i took a massive risk and used something very risky but it worked..

uPVC Solvent Cleaner...

i really thought it would f*** it up but i had to take the risk.. at first it just faded it and didnt really get it out?? then i got home about twohours later to try and get it out again and it had gone (must have soaked in and lifted it) i was a bit worried it would carry on lifting colour and leave and patch so i cleaned it all and put leather feed and cleaner on and it looks brand new again!

so if anyone has the same sorta problem try it :respekt: