Discounted Dyno Runs in July 2009

Evolve

Reaction score
We are offering all Audi-sport forum members a discount on dyno runs throughout the month of July.

We have a dyno dynamics 4wd dyno with a Dastek 20bhp centrafugal fan. Our standard charge for a dyno run is £64 but throughout July 2009, we are offering dyno runs for £40.

Just ring 01582 584000 to book your car in or PM me on this forum.

I'm attending a BMW forum day at Evolve in July, it would be good to get a few Audi's together for an event such as this, the price is right, dyno has a good reputation for being accurate and hey its fun to get together, based in Luton so convenient for most on here, anyone fancy organising a meet, I'd offer but off on holiday on Sunday.

Dastek eh. l was on the one at performancehq earlier this year and was 20bhp down on a previous run the day before on a different set of rollers. who to believe . £85 on the dastek with 4 runs and £100 on the other with one run.

Dastek eh. l was on the one at performancehq earlier this year and was 20bhp down on a previous run the day before on a different set of rollers. who to believe . £85 on the dastek with 4 runs and £100 on the other with one run.

Our fan is a Dastek NOT the rolling road.

The rolling road is a 4WD Dyno Dynamics and we seem to have a good reputation in the BMW world in using this equipment accurately.

I'm attending a BMW forum day at Evolve in July, it would be good to get a few Audi's together for an event such as this, the price is right, dyno has a good reputation for being accurate and hey its fun to get together, based in Luton so convenient for most on here, anyone fancy organising a meet, I'd offer but off on holiday on Sunday.

Look forward to seeing you again on the BMW dyno day. :racer:

Our fan is a Dastek NOT the rolling road.

The rolling road is a 4WD Dyno Dynamics and we seem to have a good reputation in the BMW world in using this equipment accurately.

I see, well thats my rant negated. But lm still skeptcal about rr figures.

I see, well thats my rant negated. But lm still skeptcal about rr figures.

There are many things that can affect RR figures such as;

fuel :beerchug:
strapping:shutup2:
calibration :weight_lift2:
atmospheric pressure :cold:
Intake temps :doctor:
dyno operators competence and knowledge of the equipment :rtfm:
quality of the equipment used :icon_thumright:
etc etc

In our experience, most (but not all) BMW's put down close to what BMW state and most Audi/VW's put down more than there stated stock figures.

We often check our figures for cars with other competent dyno operators in the UK for particular models of cars to see if there is some kind of consistency.

.......having said all that......some people still prefer the Butt Dynos :racer:

Yup, butt dynos. Thats what lm using now. If it feels good then thats fine.

How's that then? Do you make people take their shoes off before they can enter? :whistle2::slapped:

Nope, if anyone tried to enter my temple they would get a right seeing to. :asskicking:The figure lm talking about :weight_lift2: