Newbie to Audi A3 help

FUNKYCLIFF

Reaction score
Hi fellow members i am newbie to the A3 forum and just wonder if i could get a bit of advice from fellow owners. I have been offered a 53 plate 2.0 fsi sport for 3900 subject to to test drive and checking over, i have done all the history checks Mot's check and HPI check and they all came back fine, the car has done 68k with FSH, i was wondering if there are any common faults or particular things i should look out for, i would love a 2.0 TDi but realistically finances wont stretch that far but i do love the A3s, any comments would be much appreciated. :idea:

I purchased my 1st A3 about 3 months back, and IMO its well worth the investment! Allthough id be extremely suspicious at that price, it seems too good to be true! Expect to pay at least 7k plus for an 8p.
I was in turmoil over choosin the 2.0Tdi or 2.0Fsi. I got an excellent 2.0 Fsi sport and havent looked back since. They get slated quite a bit on these forums but apart from a lazy throttle response and worse economy against the Tdi, Its a marvelous engine in a marvelous car.
:thumbsup:

I purchased my 1st A3 about 3 months back, and IMO its well worth the investment! Allthough id be extremely suspicious at that price, it seems too good to be true! Expect to pay at least 7k plus for an 8p.
I was in turmoil over choosin the 2.0Tdi or 2.0Fsi. I got an excellent 2.0 Fsi sport and havent looked back since. They get slated quite a bit on these forums but apart from a lazy throttle response and worse economy against the Tdi, Its a marvelous engine in a marvelous car.
:thumbsup:

Cheers for that Brad 89 i just hope it is not falling apart Audi Uk gave me a lot of info on the history, im off to view it tomorrow, hopefully i will be driving home in it later tommorrow :blackrs4:

Cheers Lee R i HPI'd it as soon as i started chatting with the guy and got as much info as possible he was very helpful, i think the fact that his dad is selling him a quattro at family rates may have something to do with it,all the checks i have done have come back with nothing suspicious and he is the second owner and the history checks tie up to the 2 names on the log book so here's hoping :thumbsup: