BYE BYE A3

APL TDi

Reaction score
Well my A3 sold last night for £7150

I paid £6500 for it in december and have put 10K on the clock since then.....

For your reference its was a 2004 2.0 TDi Sport with 80k on the clock, so if anyone ahs simlar this is a good indication of value..... I think!

It has been a joy (most of the time) to own, but it is time for me to move on.

I am going over to the dark side next (BMW) and getting either a 123d M sport or an E46 Coupe M sport.

I will allways have a soft sport for A3's as they are brilliant cars (apart from 2.0 FSi's ha ha!) :nyah:

Thanks everyone for all your help over the past six months. I hope this forum continues for a long time without the problems of late.

I will pop back every now and then for a nose about, but until then

Ta ta! :salute:

Antony

Im sure the FSI's are fine, just taking the p*ss following an arguement from before.

I bought for a low price, changed the cambelt and turbo, polished the **** out of it and sold for a strong price.

Bish bash bosh!

That's quite a good price you sold it for!

Mmm 123d! Nice! I would've done the same if I had the money, think the E46 330D M Sports would be pretty good.

yeah a 330d would be boss, but there are none for sale with low miles in my price range.

I really gotta go now

BYEEEEEEEEEEE!

I am going over to the dark side next (BMW) and getting either a 123d M sport or an E46 Coupe M sport.

I will pop back every now and then for a nose about, but until then

Ta ta! :salute:

Antony

Come back and post pic of your new 'dark side' when you get one :thumbsup:

Obviously I meant post it in "Other Makes and Models" (that nobody looks at)

:whistle2:

bmw-sport.net doesn't work :shrug:

lol, "nobody looks at" love it, lol

Very, very nice, APL :o.k:

E46 coupe is a bit of a modern classic, can't fault it. Can get 200bhp easy with a remap, or so I've heard :sly:

Yup, well nearly

190bhp and 400NM rwd woop woop!