Leather Issues?

Leenx

Reaction score
Anyone else having alisght issues with their leather around their seats - both front passenger and driver - quite a few creases emerging already - is this normal or are their things you can do to prevent (apart from not getting in, in the first place of course!):wtf:

Seems to be pretty normal across the board mate. My S-Line 1/2 leathers have the same problem, and there have been some threads about issues with the buckets in S3s too. Just be careful, if you grab the bolster from the bottom and pull the leather up so it goes taught again, you can sort of massage the foam upwards to make the creases appear less.

Seems to be pretty normal across the board mate. My S-Line 1/2 leathers have the same problem, and there have been some threads about issues with the buckets in S3s too. Just be careful, if you grab the bolster from the bottom and pull the leather up so it goes taught again, you can sort of massage the foam upwards to make the creases appear less.

Ah right, well they're not bucket seats just standard in my S3, had same problem in my R32 - think I just suffer from that feeling of wanting the car to stay exactly the way it looked when I first picked it up! Got some of that quality leather cleaner / nourisher at home which I might use but thought it might be a tad early to start putting chemicals on the seats?

audi leather is shyte plain and simple compare it to a bmw and its a effin joke and all they have to do is use thicker leather on the side bits im telling you if the amount of people got together and sent this to watchdog we would win we should start a petition send it to the " HEAD HONCHO " and say in no certain terms its going to watchdog with a silly amount of names and addresses

audi leather is shyte plain and simple compare it to a bmw and its a effin joke and all they have to do is use thicker leather on the side bits im telling you if the amount of people got together and sent this to watchdog we would win we should start a petition send it to the " HEAD HONCHO " and say in no certain terms its going to watchdog with a silly amount of names and addresses

Well yeah I'm in favour of that! Seriously though you want to see leather in VW's then, as I actually thought the quality of leather in the S3 was way better! :unsure:

yeah everyone with issues should stert a petition thing is these creases happen in like the first 2 months after that it doesnt get much worse

if they just tuffened up the sponge underneith and thicken the damn leather problem solved , and audi are fully aware of this problem they just dont seem to give a ****.....

maybe a petition and watchdog would make them sit up and stop getting cheep leather and labour and maybe sort a damn seats out :w00t: