dsc05627ho2.jpg

dsc05628uo7.jpg

dsc05629gg6.jpg

dsc05630ba1.jpg

dsc05631ym7.jpg

dsc05632ff1.jpg

dsc05633pz5.jpg

Chris

Does it have the engine? ;) I assume its not genuine!

does anyone not think that it would of happened by now?

i think its just been specced up ..... maybe

although i just read the page here's what it said but im not sure

The hottest little Audi may be losing its top. Audi Passion caught the S3 open top in the parking lot below the Audi AG headquarters.
The spy photos show an interesting detail: the presence of dual exchange clutch S-Tronic, so far not available for the smallest of S. No word yet if the S3 will make it to the U.S. in any form.

The spy photos show an interesting detail: the presence of dual exchange clutch S-Tronic,.

Hey, looks like a manual box to me! :rolleyes:

Also, the cars with cream leather, dont they usually have the lower half plastics in cream to match? Those seats seem to stand out a bit for my liking, but then if it is genuine, it could be a parts bin special.

Also, do the cabs have the right spaces underneath for quattro?

i got that off the page pal i dont think its real because no one has said anything

This was posted some time ago on fortitude forums and has just been reposted again. I think the general concencious was that it was a look a like. I'll try and find that original post!

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. I do hope that this is just someone with too much money and time on their hands.

i think it is someone that works at audi high paid and wanted to give there girlfriend the best cab... tbh

Well if you worked for Audi theres no way you would have to pay retail for those parts! :cool: Its been doen well though, even the rear brakes look a decent size.

yeah it was parked below ag audi head qaurters it says in the link so i think we have the answer ...

That's the new shifter I think as it looks to have DSG paddles (chrome ones) behind the FBMFSW.

Looks hot btw!