Goodbye A3 & hello S3 - My A3 For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattandrew

Reaction score
Ive been considering it for a while now, changing the A3 for an S3. Ive found one

Audi S3 S3 quattro man 6-spd
Oct 07
Ibis White
Black Leather
DVD Satellite Navigation Plus
Light & rain sensor pack
Interior light package
Bose
Phone Prep
iPod connection
Privacy glass
Steering wheel - multifunction sport,flat bottomed
Black styling pack
Inlays, Piano varnish
Front centre armrest
Door mirrors, auto dimming & folding
One owner
Full audi service history

Dealer sale

Up at £20,995

P60900021DesktopResolution.jpg

Ill be putting the bucket seats out of my current A3 in the S3 along with the BBS CK's

The A3 is now up for sale
Spec as follows
A3 2.0 TDI Sport DSG 2004 Akoya Silver
Graphite/Black vienna leather
BOSE
Bluetooth
Sunroof
HeatedSeats
Parking Sensors
Auto Lights
InteriorLightPack
StoragePack
Front Centre Armrest
LuggageNets

Mods
OEM Xenons
Eibachs
Lamin-X
Upsolute Remap
FBMFSW (may sell seperate)
VotexRearSpoiler & SideSkirts
S-Line Bumper
Cupra-R spoiler
Optics
18" OEM RS6 Alloys - just been refurbed with two new tyres
RNS-E (may sell seperate) concert 2+ in its place
Cruise
S3Vents
Dension iPod
35% Tints

Ive not yet decided how much i want for the A3 yet but am open to SENSIBLE offers

CIMG1068.jpg

CIMG1026.jpg

CIMG1011.jpg

Love the fact your modding the S3 already. lol.
Really like your A3, hope you get the right loot.

The S3 looks quality as does your A3!

So you still not decided on what you want?

And how much mileage has it covered?

Nice one matt! I was thinking those CK's maybe up for grabs, but alas :) Great choice of car man, I am sure you will really enjoy it... don't be shy with the pics eh! BTW PM me with th eprice you want for that FBMFSW, also will you be selling the ECU module needed for the MFSW?

Nice one Matt - call in at Votex on the way back from picking it up. They do Revo there. ;)

Beautiful pair mate ;) - have fun in the S3, it looks stunning.

Nice one, I want an 8P S3 :( But my 8L S3 will have to do for now. Loving the BBS's aswell.
Good luck.

Hi Matt

Well done matt its about time you got yourself an S3....Good choice in colour, it looks good with the blacked out S3 alloys.
You going to miss the A3? Have you got a good deal? You part ex the A3 or just gonna sell it?

Thanks

Ashley

I would follow you but I need the DSG atm me old china, watch Nate's driving on way back, I hear he's a right Driving Miss Daisy, lol.

Anyway I've sent you a can of spray paint for those bling centre caps.

Looking forward to seeing when its all upto spec hey up.

Now where's that damn Rocco dsg 4wd gone, hurrmmmmmm.....................................

You'd be in for a surprise if that turned out to be JonnyCs old car!!

Nah thats not JC's old car John, definitely not, just from the ride height it doesnt look like his, lol.

Love the fact your modding the S3 already. lol.
Really like your A3, hope you get the right loot.

The buckets are been removed tomorrow and the old leather interior going back in

S3 looks awesome mate!

Will look even better with the CKs and the buckets!

sure will

I'm going with the derbyshire lad to pick it up on tues, I'm ****** excited meself! LOL

May be Wed or Thur now as sales man noticed two scuffs on two alloys so there going for refurb, even tho the BBS are going on

Nice one matt! I was thinking those CK's maybe up for grabs, but alas :) Great choice of car man, I am sure you will really enjoy it... don't be shy with the pics eh! BTW PM me with th eprice you want for that FBMFSW, also will you be selling the ECU module needed for the MFSW?

Sorry CK's are staying with me lad. The FBMFSW will more than likely stay on the car it will help to sell better.

Nice one Matt - call in at Votex on the way back from picking it up. They do Revo there. ;)

Gona drive it standard for a month i think then get her mapped, saying that i said that with the A3 and it was mapped with a week of ownership

Hi Matt

Well done matt its about time you got yourself an S3....Good choice in colour, it looks good with the blacked out S3 alloys.
You going to miss the A3? Have you got a good deal? You part ex the A3 or just gonna sell it?

Yeah the A3 will be greatly missed, i will have them both for a couple of weeks until i sell the A3. Prob take them both to GTI international, hopefully get some interest for the A3

You'd be in for a surprise if that turned out to be JonnyCs old car!!

Id rather mod my own

what about a mfsw and cash for your flat bottom steering wheel

He was driving miss Daisy when the TT ****** all over the RS4 :laugh:

****** hell, better wipe it clean then mate before the RS4 owner sees the mess :undwech:

Like he said....:salute:

Like he said aswell

May be Wed or Thur now as sales man noticed two scuffs on two alloys so there going for refurb, even tho the BBS are going on

Get them to do the center caps at the same time mate, its free & would look better, infact ask them to refurb them all in anthracite, they'll do it given you're spending that much dough.

Status
Not open for further replies.